“Thank you Trip Advisor reviewers”

Museo Manuela Saenz
Ranked #52 of 273 things to do in Quito
More attraction details
Owner description: This museum contains her history, paintings, stamps and personal effects of Manuela Saenz.
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We went here because of reviews on trip advisor. I had never heard of Manuela Saenz before, but our guide was excellent and told us the story of someone who could be called Simon Bolivar's right hand 'man'. I was intrigued enough that I bought a book on Amazon.com to read more about her.

3  Thank Kurt S
in 3 reviews
"history"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 26 May 2012

if you are in Quito you should go see it, I don't like museums too much, however this one was ok.

Reviewed 4 May 2012

I did a report on her for university so was very excited when i found out there was a museum. It was more expensive than I was thinking, but my whole family thought itw as worth it! It doesn't only have information on 'La Libertadora del Libertador', btu also on Bolivar himself, other heros of the independence wars, a firearms collection, a money collection, and the list goes on. Our guide was amazing.

5  Thank Valenklein
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Our museum guide did a magnificent job of bringing to life an era of Latin American history that most North Americans know little to nothing about. Manuela Saenz seems to have been a most interesting woman. It's too bad the museum doesn't sell at least a little booklet about her life in English.

5  Thank BayStateFan