“A little bit of Asian cuisine in Quito”
Review of Banh Mi

Banh Mi
Ranked #62 of 1,679 Restaurants in Quito
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After the remembered Uncle Ho's restaurant (A legend of Asian food in Quito now...), Banh Mi is the best place to get an approach to the Asian cuisine. Chinesse restaurants are not included in this comment, people that have lived in Quito, may now why I mean this.
Just in two months I have been there already like 5 times... I do not usually do that in town. What I like the most is Drunken noodles well combined with Gin tonic...Your won't regret! (Except that you do not eat meat or you dislike spicy food)
I highly appreciate the service the bartender always offers to me and my friends, he always encourages us to try different specialities, although I have my preferred ones.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Not only are their flavors delicious, but I walked in a little after what I then found out was closing time, the manager invited me in, informed thy were closed but he offered something he could prepare for us at that moment. Who does that?? Amazing service!!! And really really delicious food. Oh! And they have a spectacular artisanal ice cream on the first floor. Poop corn ice cream? Really? Out of this world experience!!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

We ate here a couple of times as it was down the street from our apartment and enjoyed it very much. We had a variety of items from the menu and nothing disappointed.

It doesn't open until 7PM and it was busy every night we were there which is also a testament to the quality of the food.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We had the pad Thai for lunch and it was so good! It tasted very fresh. You could choose to add chicken or shrimp which made it even better. Service was very good. They sell alcohol if you wish to have a drink with your meal. They do accept credit cards.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I went with two other friends. We all ordered Phad Thai (and all ordered different proteins). It was a much needed relaxing dinner experience during our three month expedition. Great atmosphere, quick service, and delicious food.