We stayed for 2 nights. The common area was being re-tiled while we were there which added a little extra noise and inconvenience. We got a room with a double bed and a private bath.
- Great location
- Comfy and clean bed
- Hot water as long as you gave it a break between people
- Friendly staff
- The place had a musty (bathroom) and poopy (gardening compost?) smell.
- The outside construction
- The overall quality of the room (bed lamp could not reach outlet, large fluorescent was painful to the eyes, pretty cramped for two)
- The towels smelled musty as well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have THE BEST AND SAFEST LOCATION in Arequipa, just 3 blocks to the Plaza de Armas and in front of the Tourism Police.La Casona de Jerusalen is at the center of Arequipa at very short walking distances to the most important touristic places of the White City!We are a very CLEAN and QUIET Hostel which goal is for you to be happy here. We have all the great things the great hostels have, plus you feeling actually like a GUEST surrounded by friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Hotels.com so you can book your La Casona De Jerusalen Traveler's Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.