“Great food and Service”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We visited Arequipa, Peru in June 2014 and this was our first meal in Arequipa. The restaurant is a bit off of the Plaza de Armas but worth it. We had a Chiliean server that was more than personable and suggested the best meals in the house. He also suggested the best Pisco sour I've ever tasted, the Papaya Pisco Sour. It doesn't sound too good but it is. I had Shrimp Rocotto with Tacu Tacu...yum yum!! Amazing service, food and experience!

1  Thank kari0074

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Best food i ever tried in Peru! i strongly recommend it , if you are close by its a must to try .. you will love the whole experience

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very nice restuarant , I was not expecting to find such a nice place in Arequipa .... I really loved the food and the flavours .... they said it was food from the noth of the country with fusion from the South ... Very impressive ! Great staff ... will def will go back there once am on my way back Home ..... Loved it !!!!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

If you ever go to Peru, you must go to Fiesta Arequipa restaurant, the food is awesome very tasty excellent quality and great atmosphere, the staff is very nice and helpful and Arequipa city is so beautiful, you will enjoy the delicious Peruvian flavors in a great city

Reviewed 14 March 2014

This restaurant is on the top on my List in the city of Arequipa in Peru !!!
The food is just amazing!!! The warm ceviche and the pisco sours !!!
I had a great experience with my friends !!! I will def will come back .... Highly recommended !!!!!
And the service is also great , great Peruvian flavours !!