“fun decor”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I came here from a reccomendation of a friend to see the decor, and it is very neat! the food I felt though could of been better for the prices, it was good dont get me wrong but I feel perhaps over priced for the decor? I did enjoy my lunch and the atmosphere though!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Location was great - right across from the Hotel Monasterio - good food - especially known for its steak - didn't disappoint - eclectic décor - reminded me of Haight district in SF.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Fallen Angel has such a unique style and variety of cuisine it is definitely a must-do when staying in Cusco. The restaurant style is casual but kind of quirky - very unique and interesting decor. Our table was a clear glass sheet resting over a bathtub that had a whole aquatic ecosystem inside. The menu had lots to choose from - we were with a large group and everyone enjoyed their meal!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Fallen Angel has excellent service and food. On top of that the decor is an experience not to be missed. It is a fun adventure in whimsy. Be mindful of your living space and when in Cusco, enjoy this living space. You will remember it for a long time. Fallen Angel also has several hotel rooms creatively decorated.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We were drawn to the unique atmosphere and decor here. Wish we wouldn't have gone. The food was bad, the service was worse.

Food:
The pork appetizer was so over cooked I had to saw through it with a knife
The duck my wife ordered was similarly overdone
My steak was decent, but nothing special

Service:
We arrived with 9pm reservations only to find an empty restaurant and no host/hostess to receive us. We were seated by the guy who stands outside the door.
There were maybe 4 people in the whole place and we couldn't get anyone to serve us. I don't know why, but not one single person identified themselves as our waiter, and if we wanted something we literally had to wave our hands around until someone noticed us. Every single time we wanted anything.
The decor of the place might have been cool if the service was better, but as we sat there alone in one of the rooms, it just got creepy.

Not kidding, the worst service I've ever had in my life. Food wasn't much better. Don't go.