“Great decor and cocktails in Cusco”
Review of Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel
Ranked #110 of 820 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2014

If you are in Cusco and want either cocktails or a full dinner or both, go here. If you are into the decor, which I would describe as Damian Hirst meets Elton John. Fun, camp and fabulous! The waiters are friendly and efficient, and both cocktail and food menus long and leave you wanting it all. Just don't make the mistake I made of having too big a lunch, so couldn't eat enough to do the menu justice!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

This place has a great enviroment. The decoration is AWESOME (a bathtub with fishes as a table). I had a passion fruit chilcano with REAL fruit that was amazing and also had the right amount of pisco. I also had dinner they took very long to bring our dishes but the staff make worth the wait. After that let us know that after was a wings party and we decided to stay and we will never regret because it was the best party ever.

1  Thank Grace358
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

A group of 12 of us visited the Fallen Angel after completing the inca trail. When making the booking we were firmly told we had to be exactly on time or our booking would be cancelled if we were late.
This put me a little offside, but walking in the place was funky, hip and very quirky. We were seated in a room with another group of 12 and it was just too noisy. The other group were loud and we couldn't hear each other.

I was expecting an amazing menu but it was fairly dull and overpriced for Cusco. You definitely pay for the decor at this place. I ordered the chicken kebabs and my partner the mustard steak. The meals were tasty but we expected more for the price we paid.

To be honest there are better restaurants in cusco, much cheaper and just as cool. I would recommend checking their menu before you go.

1  Thank Alyse P
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We did not intended to go to Fallen Angels, but saw the entrance and said : Why not!

The place is different from any place I have been, Very nice setting

As we have already eaten, Juan, our nice and friendly waiter recommended Te Piteado de Granada (Tea, Pisco and Pomegranate) it was delicious, the best Te Piteado we have tasted.

Enjoyed the visit and will recommend it to anyone. I also liked the idea that your seat is also the place to keep your bag.

1  Thank FalcoG
Reviewed 24 August 2014

If you are looking for something off the beaten path and not quite so typical Peru, then this is definitely the spot! Eclectic art covers the walls and interiors creating wonderful visual entertainment. The food was delicious from the quinoa risotto balls appetizer to the chicken skewers and alpaca steaks for dinner. Please do not miss the Nutella Bomb for dessert!

1  Thank Shannon B