“What a spectacular HOTEL!”

Casa Cartagena Boutique Hotel & Spa
Ranked #3 of 171 Hotels in Cusco
Reviewed 18 May 2010

What a spectacular hotel!
The location is perfect! It’s near by everything anyone visiting Cuzco needs, but placed strategically in a calm beautiful street.
The hotel is very beautiful with great decoration. It maintains all the “history” of this traditional home, perfectly combined with modern funky touches.
The gardens are lovely. We enjoyed our breakfasts and tea in there. Lovely.
Our bedroom was incredible. Big room with two levels witch makes very comfortable for a family to stay. Beds where delicious, decoration great, the bathroom was amazing, enormous very modern.
Every member of the staff we met was dedicated to make us fill super comfortable and at home and they really accomplish their goal. We are a five member family, my husband, two boys 13 and 10 and a baby 1 year old and we all where extremely happy and comfortable in the hotel.
Food was great! Even the special food we asked the chef for the baby was delicious.
And last but not least: The SPA! What can I say; it’s a World-class spa. And the heated pool with a great view to the mountains is best place to be after hours of walking through the city. We really enjoyed it.
I Strongly recommend this hotel! It is really AMAZING.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank analiayzaga

Reviewed 16 May 2010

A group of friends and I visited Peru because of the weeding of a best friend and he reserved for us this hotel, wuawuuuuuuu really the service is amazing!!! they make us feel like home, actually there is only 16 incredible rooms!!! specialy mine was the best, with extraordinary frescos.........and The boutique they have lovely I am taking home so many beautiful things. This people has so much taste i did not expected to find it in Peru i am impressed how kind they are and how much beauty there is in Cusco, well Peru!!! Congrats!!!.......... WE ENJOYED IT SO MUCH!!! thanks............

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed 14 May 2010

wow and wow, since I arrived i was impressed!! did not expect it .........my friends and I were walking around Cusco and found this spectacular place!! and we decided to indulge ourselves couple of days, the best money invested!!

The spa was the best, love the whirlpool and the massage, the food unbelievable, peruvian cusine is amazing.....we just love this place!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2010

We traveled with our son, and spent a great time in the hotel, excellent food, beautiful hotel

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2010

I was walking by & peaked in & was done. I was the first walk in ever!!! Great Decor, Food, Staff. I have stayed all over the world & this is right up there!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2010

Just a hidden gem!!! love the place, love the food and love the service............

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2010

What can I say, very beautiful, elegant and refined. The thing that struck me most was the atmosphere that we live in this hotel unlike any other I've visited from Lima until I arrived in Cusco.I found it spectacular the world design pieces mixed with the Inka walls or beautiful original fresco of 1700. They are the only one that have a different option, I was tired of all the same hotels with no caracther and boring all with the same taste. Then it fascinated me the fact that people like the poet Pablo Neruda and Ernesto Che Guevara visited that house, I used to spend my evening thinking on this and all the history of the Inka and Spanish while I was sitting in my beautiful private balcony!!!The service gets a 10!! and his staff very cordial and friendly, I was offered an upgrade for the same price, they gave me a master suite of 80 m2!!! The luxury room was the best I had in my trip to Peru. I loved Cusco unfortunately I could not see Machu Pichu but my residence in Cartagena House allowed me to enjoy the wonders of the city of Cusco, which has nothing to envy any other city in the world. Thanks to all the staff of Casa Cartagena definitely come back !!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple