Llipimpac
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Estrellita(Cusco)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdoor bellmachu picchulocation was perfectfew blocksplaza de armascourtyardperubags
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

I've stayed twice due to my job and stayed for 3 days each time. The first time, they forgot to pick me up from the airport but they made it up with breakfast not included once you arrive. Breakfast is really small but OK for guests who are used to continental breakfasts. Phone signal is really bad but WiFi is OK. Bathrooms and rooms are clean, spacious, and comfortable. Hot water works fine in the shower. Shampoo and hand soap is provided, as well as toilet paper, towels, and hair dryer. Rooms have a small cabinet for hanging clothes. LED TV with remote control as well as a DVD work fine. A small table with a chair are found in double rooms. transportation to the airport is not included but you can ask for a taxi for S/. 10 (US$ 4). If you cannot pay cash for your room, you can pay with a credit or debit card and a 5% commission will be added to the total of your stay. The hotel is well located but it's inside of a big patio with other businesses around. There is no reception or front desk since it's supposed to be a guesthouse. After 9 or 10pm, the patio gets closed and you have to ring the bell to have access to the hotel. The hotel is really quiet, located half a block from a main archaeological site, 3 blocks from the main plaza, and taxis are available all day and night outside the hotel. The room rate I got was S/. 120 (US$ 60). It's good for backpackers, couples, and small families with no special requirements.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Llimpimpac hostal is located 5 blocks from the main square and is my favorite place to stay when I go to Cusco. The place is very cozy, rooms are nice and clean and the service is very good.

Nice breakfast is included and Internet is free. They have one computer inthe lobby.
Owner Rosana will do the extra mille for her guests.

The best option to stay in Cusco city is Llimpimpac!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Our 3 night stay was good. The Hostal is way back from the road, so no road noise. The room we had was comfortable, beds were ok. Nothing really wrong with the bathroom. Sleep quality was good.

Breakfast is served by the staff and was tasty, but could be more of it.

Staff were helpful. You can only pay cash, they do not accept any credit cards.

All in all a reasonable stay, not sure if i would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The location is ideal...right in the middle of town, minutes from everything. The accommodation is very clean and the rooms are really lovely and well set out. The bathrooms are gorgeous with lots of antique-like rustic fittings. The staff are lovely and they happily allowed me to use the kitchen when I was there. There is a lovely little courtyard with some Inca rocks and a huge courtyard that my room also looked out onto. It is a very safe area as well. Additionally, on a couple of days I had to leave early (around 5am) and the staff prepared a fantastic take away breakfast for me to eat on the bus. All my travel arrangements were booked and organised through them, and although at first I was disappointed by the amount of problems that occurred in some of the connecting buses etc, I learnt that this is just the Peruvian way and when things did not turn out the owner promptly sought to rectify the problems, which was very kind of her (even at around midnight and early in the morning etc). I highly recommend this place to stay and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Lou S
Reviewed 8 October 2012

When we walked into the courtyard outside the hostel I was a little worried. But when we went inside the gate to the hostel I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was wonderful. The breakfast was really really good. The room was clean, the bathroom was clean, the water was hot. I don't believe they had heat, but there were enough blankets on the bed that it didn't matter. It was quiet, which was wonderful. It was a nice not to hear all the horns honking.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple