We stayed at Sol Plaza Inn in early July 2013
- Great location within walking distance of Plaza de Armas and restaurants
- Good and free breakfast served as early as 5:30 which is great for mornings with an early start
- Courtyard and at least a couple of sitting areas to relax in. This is helpful particularly since our quadruple room was pretty tight in space.
- English speaking front desk staff
- Free Wifi in rooms
- There is no central air. The room heater did not function throughout the night. However, the thick blankets and comforters on top of them were more than enough to keep us warm.