“Great food, off the beaten track.”
Review of Nuna Raymi

Nuna Raymi
Ranked #11 of 782 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pasionated of Peruvian Food, we offer You a menú with criolles flavors and creative and unique creations. Here we include seasonings representatives of Peru and andean ingredients encoragine their consume and preservation. A confortable , relaxing and well comfortable place with a service where there is not moré peleasure than serving You.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We arrived in Cusco and our guide recommended this place to us. We showed up and they seated all 13 of us without any problem. The menu was varied and service was great. I had the ensalada primavera which was incredible. Portion sizes are generous and everyone's food looked amazing! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to people!

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This place is just amazing! We are in Cusco now for 2 weeks, but didn't get any better food than at this place. All 5 tried a different dish and all loved it. For the first time in my life I ordered a salad (the one with blue cheese), but I think it's the star dish. Also the fusion thea's will blow your mind (1 pot is enough for 2 people). For starter whe shared a portion of chips with the table and, again, everybody loved it. Prices are not very cheap, but at least more than reasonable. For a (really great) main course and a drink you will pay 40 soles max. For lunch they have a fixed 3-course menu for just 15 soles. Hope I can find some spare time to check that out too. It's possible to make a reservation at this place by phone or e-mail. Only negative point is that the service is a bit slow and we sometimes felt ignored. But if you're not in a hurry, this is the best place in Cusco for a nice modern Peruvian meal.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great place to try authentic Peruvian food. I only wish I could spell the names of the food I ate! Although not much English is spoken, I got by knowing virtually no Spanish. Recommend it!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We tried this restaurant on our last day in Cusco. The restaurant was pretty busy (usually a good sign) so we waited about 45 minutes to get in with a group of 8 without reservations. However, the food was well worth it. The portions are generous and the staff was friendly. The only issue we had was that they forgot one of the meals ( a salad entrée) and by the time it was almost ready, the rest of us were done, so we never got that. The meals were all good. The Lomo saltado was good and the fish and chicken entrees were good as well.

We finally tried the Cuy here. They brought out the cooked Cuy, whole, then took it back to the kitchen to cut it up for the table.

It was very close to our hotel (Casa San Blas) and the main square.

1  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed 28 June 2014

After 5 days hiking the Inca trail, my girlfriend and I got back to Cusco and came here for dinner on a whim. They told us it'd be a 20 minute wait, and it was closer to 30-40. Since we were utterly exhausted, I wasn't loving the wait.

However, when the meal arrived I couldn't have been happier. I ordered the sirloin steak, rare. As a New Yorker, I'm skeptical of ordering steaks elsewhere, but this thing was cooked to perfection. And the staff was very kind and attentive. Quality food!