As a travel writer for the website World-Adventurer, I have visited many different hotels around the world.
I stayed here with my girlfriend during our stay in Cusco. We chose the hotel based on its reviews and central location.
1. Service: Friendly, thoughtful staff help create a relaxing and personal atmosphere. Great job!
2. Location: Steps away from the heart of Cusco, you can't go wrong with this excellent location. Restaurants and shops are around the corner.
3. Luxurious Rooms: Wonderful rooms with quality beds and some with a jacuzzi in the room! Ask about rooms with a view of the church.
4. Huge selection of tours: With a focus on the mystical and spiritual, this hotel offers some unique tours you will not find elsewhere! Discover the mystery of Peru here!
A great stay and I will definitely be back if visiting Cusco again! For pictures and the full review, check my website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andean Wings Boutique Hotel is a charming and majestic boutique hotel where the perfect mixture of style, harmony and top-of-the-line aesthetics blend. Located in a renovated 16th century Spanish colonial house, it lies just two blocks away from the Plaza de Armas of Cusco, the true heart of the Peruvian Andes. We provide all the amenities of a five-star hotel combined with the modern concept of a Boutique Hotel, promising personalized services, uniquely decorated rooms full of antiques and original works of art - simple, yet luxurious pleasures for our guests. Our objective is to offer our visitors a warm and welcoming stay which surpasses most other hotels in the area and thereby complimenting their travels in Peru. Try our menu at Mandela's Restaurant & Tapas Bar, located in the hotel's colonial courtyard, a cuisine created to delight the most discerning of palates. We offer a fabulous repertoire of International-Peruvian Fusion Cuisine using the highest culinary techniques in the world - try our exquisite Lomo Saltado and our famous Grilled Trout accompanied with Yellow Pepper Risotto, or enjoy our new Cusquenian flag cocktail, the Tic'aPukalla'c, a unique beverage that simply defines freshness and flavor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andean Wings Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.