“good stay”

Ranked #83 of 165 Hotels in Cusco
San Francisco, California
“good stay”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

the staff was very nice and helpful! Jennifer was very sweet, on our arrival I was not feeling well and she offered suggestionsto help and was so nice to ask about me the next day! Our room was quite large we ended up with the "family room" so had alot of extra space. Was very clean and comfortable! A little more at breakfast like fruit would of been nice otherwisse very good stay! Nice walk up Avenida de Sol to get to Plaza de Armas!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This was a great little B&B, located on a small street not too far from the plaza de armas. We stayed here before and after the Inca Trail and both experiences were great. It's incredibly charming and has great character. Only a few minute walk to several attractions, the plaza de armas, restaurants and shopping. The ladies at the front desk were warm and inviting. They called taxis for us when we needed them and overall went out of their way to meet our needs. Breakfast is more than adequate with bread, jam, traditional cereal, and made to order eggs. They kept our luggage while we were hiking the Inca Trail and again on our last day since we had a late flight out of Cusco. We had two kids with us (9 and 11 yrs) and they were very accommodating with their quirks and noise! I would definitely stay there again if I ever make it back to Cusco-topia.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ajomlo
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I Stayed at Yanatin Guest house for four days. It was a great, clean cozy place! I felt the service I received was really good and the people who work there really take care of us specially Laura and Jennifer they help you with anything you want or need. They help me book my whole Cuzco package. The room was big and spacious I felt very comfortable at all times. The Yanantin guest house is a combination of traditional and new as you have a brand new Flat TV but also they have manage to keep the traditional look! They were helpful to provide tips where to go and what restaurants/events to attend. The Main Square is about a 10-12 minute walk but if you dont feel like walking taxis are like 1 or 2 dollars so its not a big deal at all. It was located in a cul-desac so it made it peaceful. I will reccomend this place to my friends when they head to Cuzco my experience in that city was amazing!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MIGUEL-VI
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I really enjoyed my experience at Yanantin. The guesthouse gives you the feel of Cuzco’s culture and it located walking distance from downtown. When my boyfriend and I first walked in we were greeted with the traditional hot cocoa tea and a warm friendly smile from the staff. The rooms were spacious, cozy, clean, and the bed was large and super comfortable. They offered breakfast in the morning including bread, jam, eggs, and fresh squeezed juice at your service. I appreciated the staff walking us to the taxi’s or tour events so we wouldn’t get lost. They were helpful and accommodated us with anything we needed! I would highly recommend this place to stay for people who are looking to experience Cuzco’s culture =) Would stay again he next time I visit Cuzco!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 27 December 2013

The Yanantin Guest House was the best places I stayed during my two weeks in Peru. The women who work there greeted us with tea, helped us with directions, and were excellent all around. The room was so cute like a little bungalow! It was very clean and they even have a laundry service. The location was quiet and in walking distance to many shops, cafes, and sights. It is a bit of a walk from Plaza de Armes but is much quieter in this location.

I cannot stress enough how lovely the staff was. I met about four different ladies who work there and they were some of the nicest people I met while in Cuzco. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

I'm shocked that some people have only given this place one star! We stopped there for 3 nights and it was perfect. Massive room, Huge bed, bigger than kingsize with feather duvets. Heaven! All the staff were pleasant and helpful. The hotel is in a nice quiet location too but still close enough to walk. I would give this place 5 stars if it was not for the buzzer to get in which sometimes did go off in the middle of the night. That's the only negative but don't let this put you off because it really is a lovely guest house in all other aspects

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Ajaccio, Corse, France
Reviewed 17 November 2013

well situated little guest house
nice rooms with hot water and heating (important in winter time!)
helpfull staff you can leave luggage if going away from cusco
affordable price range if looking for comfortable and well equipped room

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple