“unforgettable”
Review of Magic Hands - CLOSED

Magic Hands
More attraction details
Owner description: Store with recessed windows and beautiful paintings and jewelry. The door is locked until you knock.
New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“unforgettable”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

I visited machu pichu and peru in 1999 - it was an unforgettable experience. I happend into this store by chance - as others have reported - and Jairo Jesus read me immediately and unforgettably. I wanted to buy one of his necklaces. I had money. He refused to sell me one. He said that I was not ready. He told me that i needed to learn to love myself. He was right. I have always wanted to return, but the experience and the necklaces were unforgettable

Visited February 2011
1 Thank Daniel B

Boston, Massachusetts
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“If you believe in Magic - The Magic is real!”
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Jesus is exactly what he says he is, a deeply spiritual man with a gift. If you are a skeptic, his gift is great salesmanship. If you are open minded and hearted, his gift is more profound. Much of life is about seeking one thing or another...You generally find what you are looking for.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank TravelerET134
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Jesus de Jairo - Shaman Showman”
Reviewed 1 April 2011

Well, I visited his store one night, he gave me the same download that was written above. About the aura and my problems and how his necklace would help... He gave the necklace to tale with me and try it... I can pay him later... So I took it. Went to my hotel and googled him and found out he told me the same stuff as everyone else. The stone that he calls a Fire Opal from Maldonado is dichroic glass...
So I went to him two days after that since the store was closed, to give it to him back. We talked for a long time, then he offered me another pendant instead. Previously he had told me about this other pendant "that I was not ready for until I wore the opal one for 4months". But now he wanted me to take it. All of a sudden I was ready for it... This is the baby condor feather one with the seven metals others have spoken about...
I became more and more skeptical, he talks about all the other people being "Showman not Shaman" but it is kinda his vibe too...
When I gave him the first necklace he took in the back and brought the condor feather one and the opal one, but he switched it.... He told me some of the stones on the back had changed color and that it was working... I checked out and indeed they changed but it was because he swapped it. This is when I lost all faith. It's so sad that people like that are out there taking advantage of others in the name of spirituality and health... He is very charismatic and sweet, very likable.... Just not a just person...

7 Thank Sukaya
victoria, bc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Worth the experience”
Reviewed 18 September 2010

My husband and I happened upon "Magic Hands" several years ago when spending time in Cusco. While I agree that the process was similar to what others have written, Jesus was dead accurate on our individual personal characters. Both of us are pretty skeptical in nature so we weren't an easy sell. Within minutes, Jesus nailed us in his description of where we'd been, who we are today and where we're going. I thought my husband was going to pass out from the accuracy of he journey. Our 'charms' were totally different from each others and suited us perfectly.

If he's a scam, I don't care. I had a great time and felt it was one of the best events of our Peruvian journey.

3 Thank mgcloghesy
Durham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Magic Hands...Con artist!!!”
Reviewed 17 May 2010

I visited Magic Hands in 2007 and was let into Jesus de Jairo's shop. He spoke to my friend first and then me. He said that my friend has a yellow and orange aura which was compatible with mine which was amathyst. He said my friend was 'a skeptical woman' and went on to tell her about some 'health problems' that she has and advised her to buy a necklace that would improve her condition!!
I then asked him to read my aura. He said it was purple and that I am a very spiritual women, strong and powerfull. He asked me to hold out my right hand and he put his hand over it and he asked me to say my name three times. He then said that I had 8 past lives but he could only tell 4 of them I had been a condor, a butterfly, a bad man and a witch. He said I had traveled through my lives very quickly. He advised me to buy a necklace which he had made. It had a baby condor feather, a foccil claw, moonstone, surpantina, a small metal shape on the back that looks like a fish, and inside it, 7 metals for protection. He gave me a ritual to do for 10 months and said that after the 10 months my 3rd eye would be opened and I would become wise and know everything.
The necklaces were about $200 each and we both purchased them.
I felt really good about this experience until I decided to google Magic Hands and discovered that many people had had exactly the same experience as me and were told exactly the same things. This man is obviously a con artist and out to make money. I am a great believer in karma and 'what goes around, comes around' so Jesus de Jairo, beware.

6 Thank dankelros