“contact information?”
Review of Magic Hands - CLOSED

Magic Hands
More attraction details
Owner description: Store with recessed windows and beautiful paintings and jewelry. The door is locked until you knock.
Reviewed 8 January 2013

I bought a beautiful piece here while in Cusco last year, recently lost it in the ocean and woudld like to try and replace it: does anybody have contact information for the owner/shaman/artist? Thank you,
Rachel

2  Thank rodhner

Reviewed 4 September 2012

We went there with my husband, were told the very same story as all the other ones here (I had an orange and green aura and my husband a yellow and light blue one - he offered to sell us the very same amulets as those described in the other reviews). I probably would have bought it -and would have regretted it after reading the reviews here. I was lucky to be with my husband who remained sceptical (as the man indicated when he started "analyzing" my husband - which is a very good trick). He also told us, with a meaningful smile- that everybody in Cuzco was a "shaman" but that he was a real healer with a "clinique" in Puerto Maldonado.
It is a pity as I wish that would have been a true and good experience...
I rated this place 3 because it is worth seeing the show...

Reviewed 3 May 2012

I went around 2004, he told me also that I was a condor (or if I remember a big bird), a butterfly, a macho man and a witch. He said also that he could only see 4 lives, but that I hade about 7-8 of them. He said that I needed to be grounded and not 'fly' everywhere. He said that I possibly had some healing power and that I should buy this necklace and do this ritual, and at the end I would be able to heal some people. Anways, I didn't buy it, because I felt that it was to good to be true. My friend on the other had gave in him and bought a necklace and she ended up missing money for the trip and I had to pay for her, we god in a good fight because of that hahaha! I really beleive in this stuff, but he is a con artist, and out there to get money obviously. BEWARE.

1  Thank etnobal
Reviewed 26 April 2012 via mobile

Went into the shop earlier with my skeptical husband, he gave him the green/orange fire opal reading. We went back later, intrigued, and he gave me the amethyst reading with 8 past lives. We couldn't afford the pieces he suggested (and were too skeptical anyway), but ended up haggling with him, buying a beautifully crafted piece of jewellery for a low price, and then went to the hotel, having a giggle after googling his shop at the same stories being repeated word for word, including not allowing others with bad auras into the shop.

My husband's thoughts:
I left thinking he is a very good cold reader and was actually disappointed when I saw on google that he uses the same stories over and over.
I don't know if I'll call him a conman, (maybe) but definitely a showman, a quite colourful one and a good jewelry designer. If he preys on someone and overcharge them for a piece then yes, what goes around comes around. Then again, placebos can work. But just enjoy his act and appreciate the work for themselves. I know of artists who are more full of BS than him.

3  Thank Poefiepuff
Reviewed 26 January 2012

I visited machu pichu and peru in 1999 - it was an unforgettable experience. I happend into this store by chance - as others have reported - and Jairo Jesus read me immediately and unforgettably. I wanted to buy one of his necklaces. I had money. He refused to sell me one. He said that I was not ready. He told me that i needed to learn to love myself. He was right. I have always wanted to return, but the experience and the necklaces were unforgettable

1  Thank Daniel B