“Magic Hands...Con artist!!!”
Review of Magic Hands - CLOSED

Magic Hands
More attraction details
Owner description: Store with recessed windows and beautiful paintings and jewelry. The door is locked until you knock.
Durham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Magic Hands...Con artist!!!”
Reviewed 17 May 2010

I visited Magic Hands in 2007 and was let into Jesus de Jairo's shop. He spoke to my friend first and then me. He said that my friend has a yellow and orange aura which was compatible with mine which was amathyst. He said my friend was 'a skeptical woman' and went on to tell her about some 'health problems' that she has and advised her to buy a necklace that would improve her condition!!
I then asked him to read my aura. He said it was purple and that I am a very spiritual women, strong and powerfull. He asked me to hold out my right hand and he put his hand over it and he asked me to say my name three times. He then said that I had 8 past lives but he could only tell 4 of them I had been a condor, a butterfly, a bad man and a witch. He said I had traveled through my lives very quickly. He advised me to buy a necklace which he had made. It had a baby condor feather, a foccil claw, moonstone, surpantina, a small metal shape on the back that looks like a fish, and inside it, 7 metals for protection. He gave me a ritual to do for 10 months and said that after the 10 months my 3rd eye would be opened and I would become wise and know everything.
The necklaces were about $200 each and we both purchased them.
I felt really good about this experience until I decided to google Magic Hands and discovered that many people had had exactly the same experience as me and were told exactly the same things. This man is obviously a con artist and out to make money. I am a great believer in karma and 'what goes around, comes around' so Jesus de Jairo, beware.

6 Thank dankelros

Brussels
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Magic Hands .the best experience”
Reviewed 31 March 2010

Hi I'm from Belgium,
I”m 48 years old, as all who visit Peru, I achieved my dream to know Machu Picchu. They were my last 2 days and wanted to use up my last minute walking through the streets so narrow and pretty. I know more than 40 countries (I think I lost count) but the most beautiful experience happened to me in Cusco.

I heard some drums that sounded, in a small park, was the San Blas neighborhood, where many travelers take a break, listening to the music that some street musicians play. I sat down to enjoy this beautiful music, when unintentionally I heard a comment from 2 tourists who sat beside me.

The man said, " Try it, possibly my aura is not good."

This aroused my curiosity, The Woman got up from his seat, walked a few steps and pushed a door, which did not open. The woman blushed, turned around, approached his companion and said: "Surely my aura is also bad." They got up and went their way, but always looking at that glass door that had a sign that read "Magic Hands".

My curiosity got the better, as I approached, I felt something strange as fear, and at the same time temptation to push that door and I did immediately.
Surprise! , A smiling man with long hair opened the door and he said, "Hi, I was waiting for you , welcome" and he asked me if I had information about his store. I said no, I just walked and I made him a comment about the people who minutes earlier could not enter. And he said:

- "Surely ,they don’t need me" (He told me smiling)

- I replied right away, do I need you?

- Of course, your head will explode , because of so much curiosity.

He told me that my aura was light blue, immediately asked, and what does it mean?
He said I was a foolishly romantic man, that I love writing, and that “people like you are very few in this world, very pragmatic, that’s why you suffer ”.

It was totally true, many tears welled up in my eyes, and I hugged him. I felt like a child that saw his father after a long time. He said this was my third failed marriage. And it was all true.

I had hundreds of questions hovering in my head. I managed to ask only ,what should I do?
He walked to a compartment inside his shop and showed me a blue amulet (a very very pretty small stone with eye-shaped and silver frame). He said that “this stone will give you courage and power to focus the problems of others without getting involved too much,” and most importantly It will give you a great spiritual and material vision. "This is just what you need"

More tears flowed from my eyes and with some hesitation I asked: And what should I give you for this ? It was hard to say for me (how much is it). And with a sad-eyed but smiling at the same time he told me $ 220.
As was the end of my trip, my third divorce, my bank account to zero, it was impossible for me, I only had 80 euros for my last 2 days in Peru and my taxes at the airport. Oh my God, what do I do?

It was incredible, Jairo Jesus, took the necklace, and he put it on my neck and told me that in 3 or 4 months when your financial situation is better, and working You could send me the money and he explain to me that he was a romantic fool like me,too . Wow! This was amazing, this happened to me on June 14 last year, at 3 pm. I will never forget that day. Two months later I sent the money and now my son who is 20 years will visit Cusco in May. My son says he does not care too much about Machupichu, He just want to know Jairo Jesus and I reply sarcastically, "I hope that He will open his door."

I am never separated from my amulet and I thank God for the June 14 last year.

By the way , I found this links ,they are really interesting..

Brussels – Belgium 2010.