“Peruvian Vacation”

Escaped to Latin America
Ranked #81 of 877 Tours in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: The Escaped Travel group is a specialist team of travel professionals who are experts in custom-made tours and vacation packages to countries all over Central and South America; from Mexico to Patagonia. Gary Sargent, the British owner of the "Escaped" brand, has travelled all over the region extensively and uses his knowledge to fine-tune a wide range of tours and vacations all over Latin America, through our extensive network of trusted local providers in each country.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Peruvian Vacation”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Arrangements like clockwork, thanks to Escaped to Peru. Wonderful hotels, delicious food, meticulous planning, knowledgeable and hepful guides and drivers enabled us to enjoy the marelous sights of Peru without any worries on our part. Everyone did his or her part, and we were so well taken care of on our vacation. Absolutely delightful.

Visited April 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Awesome Trip”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I traveled to Peru in October 2013 for 8 days. My trip was arranged by "Escaped to Peru" and I could not have chosen a better travel company. With the exception of a minor issue or two, the trip was flawless. I corresponded with Mark to make my travel arrangements and he was always prompt in responding to my emails. The tour guides and drivers throughout the trip were experienced and knowledgeable. Transfers were smooth and someone was always there to pick me up even when my flight was delayed. Included meals were delicious. Peru is an absolutely beautiful country. The highlights of my trip were:
1) Visiting Machu Picchu and hiking Huayna Picchu
2) Watching the stars at night in the Amazon.
I just wish I had more time to spend in Peru.
I would definitely recommend "Escaped to Peru"!

Visited October 2013
Forsyth, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Seamless”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We recently traveled, for the second time in 4 years, allowing Escaped to Peru to coordinate or recent visit to Lima, Peru, Machu Picchu and Nazca/Islas Ballestas. It was a one of a kind experience(again). Everything was organized perfectly like an orchestra. At every point of arrival we were greeted and whisked away by private transport. I will definitely let them organize our next incursion into Latin America. They are well organized, corteous, knowledgable, and enthusiastic.

Visited February 2014
Dodsland
3 attraction reviews
“A wonderful trip to Costa Rica”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

A group of 10 travelled to Costa Rica in February of 2013. Our arrangements were made by Jean at Escaped to Latin America (Escaped to Peru) Each detail of the trip could not have gone smoother. Our guides and drivers were courteous, prompt, and enthusiastic. All our transfers, hotel accommodations, and tours were just as promised. We very much enjoyed the Hanging Bridges tour at Arenal, and would not have likely gone on this, had it not been recommended by Jean and her crew. We learned a lot about Costa Rica, and enjoyed hearing things as we were transferred from place to place. Thanks Jean and the Escaped team!

Visited February 2014
Saskatoon
“Trip to Peru”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

My wife and I would like to thank your organization in making our visit to Peru a very rewarding experience and we appreciate your ability to update changes to our shedule.
Our trip did not start off as we expected, as our plane had mechanical problems, and we missed our connecting flight to Houston and then on to Lima. We e-mailed Escape to Peru, informing them of our situation, and that we had rebooked our flight to Houston and Lima, but would be one day late arriving to Peru. You indicated that you would try to accomodate the changes.
When we arrived in Houston later that day, we checked our e-mails, and found that our schedule had been revised, and our flight to Cusco had been changed to the following day.
From the time we landed in Lima until we left, we were met by your representatives(including tour guides) who provided us with information and helped us with any of our questions, which made us feel comfortable in a country we had not previously visited.
If we visit South America in the future again, or if we have friends that are heading that way, we will definitely recommend your company.

Visited January 2014