We went to the restaurant because it is convenitntly located by our hotel. However once in there our first impression of the place was that it's too small, confined. Despite the first impression we agreed to stay. We ordered mexican nachos as appetizers and gordon blue as a main course. The nachos were undercooked and soaked in cooking oil. When we received our dishes my husband´s gordon bleu was completely raw in the inside. They din't even offer us an apology. It's a terrible place.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.