“A wonderful Surprise”

Sacred Valley Horseback Riding Adventure Full Day Tour
Ranked #54 of 503 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Is a local Tour Operator that specializes in offering tours throughout all of Peru that include Andean treks and expeditions, cultural tourism, archaeological sightseeing, outdoor adventure sports like river rafting, biking and horseback riding through the amazing landscapes of the Cusco Region and exotic Amazon and Manu jungle trips. What sets us apart from the competition is our many years in the market, vast experience and long term relationships that allow us to offer our tours at a discounted price. We own and maintain our own high end trekking/camping gear, have our own licensed kitchen where we prepare all the meals and dedicated in house staff so you know your trek/tour will be a success.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Actually, before me and my family went to Peru i didnt expect much, even that Cusco Native had made an excellent job preparing us for the trip and answered all of our E-Mails really clear. then when i arrived to Cusco, i fell in love with the city immediately, and i couldnt wait to go on the tour to the sacred valley and machu picchu. The guide on the sacred valley tour really understood to make the trip educatonal and funny at the same time with peruvian jokes and funny songs, but also his explantions about the Inca history was really interesting.
The trip to Machu Picchu was also a total succes, especially because the owner of CuscoNative is so easy to understand and work together with.
So this trip was a wonderful surprise, i began with low expetations of the country and everything but i got really positively surprised by the country and all what it has to show. The people i have to thank the most are the people from CuscoNative, they made my trip unforgetable. Thank you guys, you are awsome!!!

Trek C, Owner at Cusco Native Tours & Treks, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2015

Thank you so much choosing Cusco Native and our Sacred Valley and Machupicchu tours. I know,when we don,t expect,then we feel more feel the surprise! anyway,you and your family fully enjoyed our tour,and trip in Peru.and your comment help other people know our company, I would gradly repeat thank you so much!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Cusco Native was my first choice among several tour guide companies. Renato and Maritza were very helpful in explaining all the tours and informing us of all the details we needed for your tours. The guides for all four of our tours were all very informative, knowledgable, and organized. Cusco Native tour of the Sacred Valley was excellently planned. Cusco Native is very affordable however just because they are affordable does not mean they lack in service. My husband and I only did the full day trip to Machu Picchu and it was breathtaking. Anyone going to Cusco should pick Cusco Native.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for choosing Cusco Native and our tours. your comment help other people understanding our company and we would gradly repeat thank you so much!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My friend I hired Renato´s services for the 2-day trek to Machu Picchu and the whole trip was perfect.
This company is responsible, trustworthy, reliable, well organized; they complied with everything they promised and exceeded my expectations. Without any doubt I would hire Cusco Native again. Even while booking the trek, he was very responsive and answered all of my questions. The tour guide, Fernando, did an excellent job, giving us all his knowledge on the Inca culture.
They are really commited to their job, they know what they are doing and they enjoy it.
Thank you very much for an unforgettable experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for choosing Cusco Native ,and our 2days Machupicchu trek.thank you for writting good comment.we are happy to read it.and also it helps other people for understanding our company.Yes, Fernando he is one of the best guide in our company.
I would gradly repeat thank you so much!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I just went on a 3-day, 2-night trek with Cusco Native last week to celebrate my 30th birthday with a close friend. It was the BEST experience I've ever had with a tour company! Seriously, the BEST!! The boss, Renato, was so kind and easy to work with while booking the trek. He and Gerson, our tour guide, met my friend and I the day before we left to go over everything that we were going to do and tell us everything we would need to bring with us. They were very concerned for our safety and really wanted us to enjoy our experience. Gerson was such an amazing guide. He was so knowledgeable about everything and every place we went. You can tell he is very proud of where he comes from and enjoys sharing it with other people. Plus, he's fun and has a great personality! During the trek, my friend and I were taken care of SO WELL!! Along with Gerson, we had 3 other men in the crew that came along with horses that carried our main things (along with food and other supplies needed for the trip), so all we had to carry while trekking was our day backpacks! It made it so much easier! The crew were very humble & kind men. The cook, Joaquin, was incredible! He went to culinary school, and we could tell. The food he cooked for us (out in the middle of nowhere) was so delicious!! It felt like we were eating at a 5-star restaurant! Each meal was a different kind of Peruvian dish so my friend & I got to experience that part of the culture as well. Another great thing about this company is that they made sure all of our transportation was taken care of, from getting picked up in Cusco and taking us to the starting point, to picking us up in Lamay (an ending point in the trek) and taking us to the train station to go to Aguas Calientes before going to Machu Picchu. Finally on the last day of our adventure, Renato, met my friend & I back in Cusco at our hostel again to make sure everything went well and that we were happy with the experience. How sweet!! The trek exceeded my expectations. If you going to Cusco and want to do a trek, I recommend the 2-day Huchuy Qosqo + 1 day Machu Picchu trek. I can't say enough positive things about this experience and company. They are just incredible!!

1  Thank Christine B

Thank you so much choosing Cusco Native,and our 2-day Huchuy Qosqo + 1 day Machu Picchu trek.and thank you so much writting advanced comment,we are so happy reading of it.
You had such a wonderful Birthday on the trek! some people choose our trek for their special day, So you too. We would gladly repeat thank you so much!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Cusco Native tours did a fantastic job of showing us the Sacred Valley. The highlight of the trip was a 2 day, 1 night trek from Chinchero to Lamay. It was a most amazing walk over the mountains with everything excellently arranged. On top of the beautiful sites was the excellent chef and crew. These were the best meals I had the entire time in Peru. We also went to a lot of ruins off the beaten track, this I especially liked because of the few other tourist that were around. I will be back to Peru and will definitely use Cusco Native.

Thank you so much choosing Cusco Native,and Our Sacred Valley tour. and thank you so much for writting comment,it`s help other people knowing our company. Yes,we are looking forward see you again in Peru too! I would gladly repeat thank you so much!