“I wish I could give them a 10 star rating !”

Cusco Native Tours & Treks
Sacred Valley Horseback Riding Adventure Full Day Tour
Ranked #40 of 456 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Is a local Tour Operator that specializes in offering tours throughout all of Peru that include Andean treks and expeditions, cultural tourism, archaeological sightseeing, outdoor adventure sports like river rafting, biking and horseback riding through the amazing landscapes of the Cusco Region and exotic Amazon and Manu jungle trips. What sets us apart from the competition is our many years in the market, vast experience and long term relationships that allow us to offer our tours at a discounted price. We own and maintain our own high end trekking/camping gear, have our own licensed kitchen where we prepare all the meals and dedicated in house staff so you know your trek/tour will be a success.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Pittsburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I wish I could give them a 10 star rating !”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I simply cannot say enough about our experience with Cusco Native. Renato and his staff continually went beyond our expectations. We booked the 5 day Salkantay trek and it was more than we ever hoped for. We arrived 4 days ahead of our trek to acclimatize and used them for the city tour, sacred valley tour, and other day trips until our hike. I strongly recommend the private tours, their guides are exceptional and you learn so much more "one on one" than you do with a group tour. I became ill just before the Salkantay trek ( completely my fault ) and they could not have been more accommodating. They checked on me constantly, and did everything they could to make sure the trek could go on. Other companies would have just cancelled the trek and kept our money. They are truly good, caring, knowledgeable guides who take care of every detail and put their clients first. They are by far the best guide company we have ever used I would recommend them without hesitation to any style of group ( solo, families, couples etc. ). We travel extensively and they made this one of our most memorable trips.
Doug W.

Visited June 2014
Trek C, Owner at Cusco Native Tours & Treks, responded to this review, 8 January 2015
Hi,Thank you so much gave us 10star rating! and thank you so much choosing Cusco Native and our Salkantay trek5days and other tours. Yes, taking care of customer is one of very important duty of guiding. trekkig tour is some different than city tour.we all need to be good condition,but sometime it `s hard too. We would gradly repeat thank you so much.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Nice family opportunity”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My family and I booked a tour to Cusco,Peru with Cusco-Native because we had the impression that they were very professional and they responded our E-Mails and all your answers very quickly, compared to other travel agencies, and our impression of them was true. When we arrived to Cusco we met the team of Cusco-Native in their office and they were really nice and helped us with all our questions and to prepare us with our tours and how to experience this nice city of Cusco in the most best way. The owner of CuscoNative is really nice and really easy to work together and talk with, and he and his team made our tour unforgetable, not only because of the tours to Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, City Tour and Maras Moray, but also the time we had together with the family, made our familybond stronger and the experiences with the family is something we will never forget. Thank you so much CuscoNative, you are the best.

Visited May 2014
Thank you so much choosing Cusco Native,and our tours. we had fun talked with you guys too.Yes,I understand what you saying, some experience make people closer and it`s made much better relationship too, we are very happy its happen on your family.
We would gradly repeat thank you so much!
“Everything and more”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We booked the two day trek to Machu Picchu. Everything was seamless. The owner Renato, responds to email quickly and respects your time. Two days before our trek, he sat down with us and broke the day down for us so we knew what to expect. He even gave us the names of the drivers that would pick us up from our hotel and drop us off. What made our trip extra special was our Guide NAVIDAD (Chris). He is so knowledgeable, nice and funny! He made us feel like we were the most important people to him. He was very patient with us (we were taking pictures every 10 steps). The owner is a Cusco Native who respects all his employees and keeps the money in the town. He knows everything there is to know about traveling in Peru.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi,Thank you so much choosing Cusco Native, and our trek to Machupicchu. Yes,Chris he is one of the best guide in our company.you guys enjoyed tours with his knowledge and hospitality and humor.We appreciate for your comment that help other people knowing our thought. I would gradly repeat thank you so much!
Aarhus, Denmark
“A wonderful Surprise”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Actually, before me and my family went to Peru i didnt expect much, even that Cusco Native had made an excellent job preparing us for the trip and answered all of our E-Mails really clear. then when i arrived to Cusco, i fell in love with the city immediately, and i couldnt wait to go on the tour to the sacred valley and machu picchu. The guide on the sacred valley tour really understood to make the trip educatonal and funny at the same time with peruvian jokes and funny songs, but also his explantions about the Inca history was really interesting.
The trip to Machu Picchu was also a total succes, especially because the owner of CuscoNative is so easy to understand and work together with.
So this trip was a wonderful surprise, i began with low expetations of the country and everything but i got really positively surprised by the country and all what it has to show. The people i have to thank the most are the people from CuscoNative, they made my trip unforgetable. Thank you guys, you are awsome!!!

Visited May 2014
Thank you so much choosing Cusco Native and our Sacred Valley and Machupicchu tours. I know,when we don,t expect,then we feel more feel the surprise! anyway,you and your family fully enjoyed our tour,and trip in Peru.and your comment help other people know our company, I would gradly repeat thank you so much!
Phoenix, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing trip to cusco”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Cusco Native was my first choice among several tour guide companies. Renato and Maritza were very helpful in explaining all the tours and informing us of all the details we needed for your tours. The guides for all four of our tours were all very informative, knowledgable, and organized. Cusco Native tour of the Sacred Valley was excellently planned. Cusco Native is very affordable however just because they are affordable does not mean they lack in service. My husband and I only did the full day trip to Machu Picchu and it was breathtaking. Anyone going to Cusco should pick Cusco Native.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for choosing Cusco Native and our tours. your comment help other people understanding our company and we would gradly repeat thank you so much!