The hotel is well located in Cusco Historic city Center.
Very charming place.
Breakfast is really good and staff is friendly.
* we plan a pickup from the train station (Puno>Cusco) and no taxi showed. So we have been kicked off from the train station. As an apology, they offered us the transfert to Cusco Airport.
* Same problem from our return from Machu Picchu. No taxi as Porroy Train Station despite the fact everything was supposed to be set up.
Finally, we took a Deluxe Room and I found the room too dark. Since 5O'Clock you can hear the cook in the pation doing eggs.
So if we have a chance to come back to Cusco we will try another hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury in the heart of the Inca city. Built on a completely restored 16th century manor. 43 oxygenated rooms, each with a unique feel and architecture surround the elaborate courtyards and lush inner gardens. Mestizo restaurant and tapas bar complete the gastronomic offer. Antique paintings from the Cuzco School, colonial carvings and sculptures with high cultural value line up the corridors, encompassing a design that brings back its grandeur and lets history speak for itself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Aranwa Cusco Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.