Stayed here the first 3 days of our visit to Peru and enjoyed the stay very much. Can't say enough about how helpful and friendly the staff was. The location is outstanding, very close to the main plaza and everything else, and it was nice having a free hot breakfast every morning. I booked this hotel through Expedia and the price was right. Here's a quick pro/con list for you:
pro: - Staff
- Location, cleanliness, and big comfy bed.
- Hot breakfast, 24/7 hot coca tea, WiFi (that actually works), and two bottled waters each day all included in your stay.
- Free transfer from airport
Con: - Our room was a little small, but they have larger rooms available.
Highly recommend for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Cusco is located in what used to be an elegant colonial residence. Throughout the hotel you’ll find a charming contrast between this imperial city’s rich history and modern convenience and comfort. Our spacious rooms are an invitation to rest, offering the ideal place to refuel and start a new day of exploration and discovery. As was characteristic in large colonial residences, our hotel has two interior patios where our guests can relax during a sunny afternoon or enjoy a soft breeze at the end of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi Hotel Cusco