- Great looking and unique hotel
- Breakfest was good
- Clean rooms
- Room was cold
- Personal items were stolen - For two days they were working in our room and during this time underwear (yes! lol), socks and t-shirts went missing as my girlfriend was drying her stuff.
- The hotel is on a hill, but directly above the Plaza de Arms. Please note the location was still conviniet and close to the main attractions.
We were traveling for a month across South America and this was the only place where our stuff went missing. Unfortunately this was a great looking hotel with clean rooms and great breakfest, but since our stuff was stolen I have to give the hotel a one star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Bosco Hotel is located in a restored colonial building at the edge of Cusco’s historical centre. It features rooms decorated with a traditional 18th-century floor, some offering panoramic city views.Guest rooms at the Don Bosco are equipped with flat-screen TVs with cable channels, radio and minibar. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Don Bosco Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.