“EXCELLENT TO WORK WITH”
Review of Intense Peru

Intense Peru
Ranked #11 of 486 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an experienced online travel agency and tour operator in Peru. We’ve been creating authentic and unforgettable trips for individual travelers and groups for nearly a decade: from heart-pumping hikes to Machu Picchu to luxurious cruises in the Amazon River, we will design an experience that is right for you
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I have had the pleasure of working with Luis of Intense Peru for the past 2 or so weeks planning our 15 day tour in August 2014. I can not say enough about how helpful he has been. I have been researching this trip for the last 2 months-doing it myself and/or using other tour Companies. In the end I am getting everything I want and at a better price than I can do on my own. Its great to have someone organize the domestic flights, train trips, entrance tickets and getting you back & forth to your hotels and tours. I have the greatest faith our trip will be just excellent. Thanks Luis for your patience with the many changes I have made to our itinerary.

1  Thank betlox
IntensePeru07, Propietario at Intense Peru, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear Barbara,

I am very happy to hear that Luis is meeting your expectations while assisting you with your travel services to Peru. We are committed to guarantee quality of travel experiences in Peru and we are available at all times; this is, your actual travel experience should not be any different!

Happy Holidays!

There are newer reviews for Intense Peru

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I recently travelled to Peru on business and took advantage of the Thanksgiving break to bring my family with me to Cusco (Qosqo according to our guide). A good friend recommended Intense Peru and I am very glad I followed the recommendation. They are very professional and organized. Our trip was a success because they were in charge. The trip was organized in a day and everything worked flawlessly. We were very happy and will recommend this company to anyone traveling there.

1  Thank Maromapr
IntensePeru07, Propietario at Intense Peru, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Dear Manuel,

I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your trip to Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu with your family!

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your travel services in Peru and for your kind words of support by writing this review on Trip Advisor.

I hope we are able to assist you again if you return to Peru for business or in a family trip. There are other amazing places and experiences to enjoy such as Paracas & over flight over the enigmatic Nazca Lines, Arequipa & Colca Canyon (one of the deepest in the world), Puno & Lake Titicaca (highest navegable lake worldwide), jungle program (one of the few lungs of the world still preserved), etc

Best wishes,

General Manager and Owner

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I recently travelled to Peru, and Intense Peru put together a fantastic itinerary for our small group. Sophia was an outstanding travel coordinator and arranged a variety of tours and transportation for us. In Cusco she not only helped us get restaurant reservations we wanted but also got us a premium table. Thanks to her relationship with the hotels in aguas calientes we were upgraded to a premium hotel.
Our tour guide, Jimmy, in Cusco and on out 1 day Inca Trail expedition was fabulous. Overall it was a great experience.

1  Thank Brian B
IntensePeru07, Propietario at Intense Peru, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear Brian and Donna,

Ir was very nice meeting you in Cusco!

Thank you so much for your support in sharing your travel experience with Intense Peru with other travelers around the globe.

I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your trip to Peru. Jimmy also sends his regards to you all.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We recommend Intense Peru for their service and very highly recommend our Guide Holger Davalos for his wealth of information about the history of Peru, Incas and so on. We had a great time during our trip to Peru in Nov. Shary helped us with our itinerary and from the moment we landed in Cuzco and back, everything went as per the customized itinerary. Thanks Shary and Holger for making our trip memorable.

IntensePeru07, Propietario at Intense Peru, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Fanil and Sowjanya,

I am glad to hear you enjoyed Holger's company and knowledge as well Shary's assistance in putting together a memorable trip to Peru.!

We look very much forward to assisting you in the future in case you would like to come back to over flight the enigmatic Nazca Lines, visit Arequipa & Colca Canyon ( one of the deepest in the world), Puno & Lake Titicaca (highest navigable lake worldwide), Peruvian rainforest, etc, etc.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 1 December 2013

My husband and I traveled to Peru for our first trip together in South America (a 2nd honeymoon or babymoon). Luis was our travel agent. He did an excellent job planing for all the details of the trip. We had a full six days visiting Cuzco, Sacrey Valley, Machu Picchu, and the Amazon Forest Jungle. It was a great trip. We had great tour guides very knowledgeable about the history and the cultures, we felt very safe, and accommodation + food was excellent. We will highly recommend Intense Peru for anyone planning to visit Peru for tourism.

1  Thank Marie-Ange T
IntensePeru07, Propietario at Intense Peru, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Marie and Marc,

Thank you so much for your time in writing this beautiful review!

I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your trip to Peru. Luis and the Intense Peru Team were very happy to assist you.

We welcome you to come back to Peru and overflight the enigmatic Nazca Lines, visit Arequipa & Colca Canyon (one of the deepest in the world), and Puno & Lake Titicaca (highest navegable lake worldwide!).

Kind regards,