“Wonderful little place to stay”
Review of Pisko & Soul

Pisko & Soul
Ranked #23 of 517 Speciality Lodging in Cusco
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Recently stayed at Pisko & Soul and I highly recommend it. It's a quaint hostal on a small intimate street in Cusco. It's more like a b&b then a hostal. It's about a five minute walk to the main plaza, the walk alone is worth it, as it's beautiful. They had plenty of cocoa tea available and every morning we were served fresh eggs with ham/bacon in the main area. Even when we had a trek one day, they prepared a snack bag for us at no extra charge. My friend was ill one day and needed gatorade very early in the morning, the attendant RAN through the streets of Cusco at 5:00 am and brought back two bottles of gatorade so my friend can hydrate/replenish. Eduardo and his staff were extremely helpful and customer service orientated. A lot of companies here in the states could learn something about customer service from Pisko & Soul. I hugged Eduardo when we left, he's the only hotel operator I've ever hugged in my life. He made our trip so much easier and if life ever brings me back to Cusco, without a doubt I'll be staying at Pisko & Soul.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

Very very friendly-welcome was great and the guys went above and beyond to help make our stay here nice. Great breakfast of eggs & bacon plus other stuff. They even prepared us a breakfast bag when we left for a trek at 4.15am! Rooms were comfy and quiet altho one downside was little outside light. Great location on cute side street in San Blas. We would definitively stay here again.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Pisko & Soul, it was a clean and friendly enviorment. The front desk staff were very helpful when it came to questions and directions. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean and the showers were always hot. The location was great, plenty of shopping and restaurants just steps from the hostel. I would definitely visit Eduardo and the staff at Pisko & Soul again!
Thanks for a great experience

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Fantastic hostel highly recommend staying here, Eduardo is super helpful as are all his staff. Clean, Quiet, Great breakfast, Fast wifi, Hot showers, you name it they have it ! Thanks for an effortless stay !

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We stayed here before & after our visit to Machu Picchu. It is about a 5min walk to the square, close enough to enjoy restaurants, museums, etc, but away from the crowds & noise. Eduardo is extremely helpful w/tours & directions. Everyone is friendly & always know you by your first name. The rooms are basic, very clean, have hot showers. The two double rooms we stayed in had lock boxes, but the twin did not. You can leave your luggage while you're off to Machu Picchu. There is a TV room & a small breakfast area. Breakfast is from 7-10am & is included, bread, butter, jam, scrambled eggs, coffee, tea & juice. The hostel is located on a hill, so be prepared for some stairs! We really enjoyed our stay!

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Before booking, I read several reviews saying great things about this hostel and how nice Eduardo was with the guests, but it still overcame my expectations! Eduardo is suuuper nice, helpful and always willing to give you tips to a great Cuzco experience. I was surprised by how cute and comfy this hostel was! The rooms are very clean, wide and comfortable. The bed is big with very nice and warm blankets. I loved Eduardo scrambled eggs in the morning and having free coffee and coca tea 24/7 was a plus! The location is great, close to local restaurants and 5 min from Plaza del Armas. I would definitely recommend this place, it's a must stay in Cuzco!

Room Tip: Best rooms are in the back, since it can get noisy during the night because of people in the streets...