“would go again”

Cusco Bachelorette Party Spa Package
Ranked #9 of 27 Spas & Wellness in Cusco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer a variety of holistic experiences to fit all of our clients needs including: Massage, Facial, Body Scrub/Exfoliation,Waxing, Manicure, Pedicure, Salon Services, Sauna and Jacuzzi. Massage Modalities: Inca Healing, Hot Stone, Deep Tissue, Energetic, Sports, Shiatzu, Andean Special,Altitude Relief, Reflexology, Pre/Post Natal and others...
Reviewed 10 December 2012

The afternoon we went there were only 2 people working here, a man and a woman (their son was doing his homework, I think) and we had not made an appointment. But the woman gave my husband a pedicure, and the man gave me a foot reflexology massage, and we were very pleased with both treatments. Not a fancy place, but low key and friendly and well worth the price for what we received.

1  Thank nativnewyorker
Andina S, Director de Recepción at Andina Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Hello and thanks for writing us a review. We are glad we could provide you with our best services!

There are newer reviews for Andina Spa

Reviewed 26 October 2012

My daughter I walked right in without an appointment. Asked for a deep tissue massage & steam bath time for each of us. Thought it was the perfect solution to my elevation & alcohol induced lethargy after my post flight nap. What a great idea after a week in Lima! We were treated very well & were refreshed indeed. The staff were thoughtful & certainly knew how to ply their trade. This is not a rustic place. It is not a pretentious place either. I told our travel mates about it. They called ahead. Turned out they did not need to notify them as well. The prices were less than one would expect considering. They have a website without prices so it was a nice surprise to say the least. Oh yeah... The shower on site was freezing cold. It may have been pilot error though. I was fairly tired at that point!

3  Thank Sam_in_P_Town

Thanks for writing us a review. Andina Spa alwasy tries to be the most accomodating to our clients as we want you to leave our salon feeling refreshed and happy with your services.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

My wife and I visited Andina - we can't quite recall why we picked it... I think we saw a nicer one with the same name in Arequipa - and were awfully disappointed.

My wife had a leg wax - they used the same tablespoon-full of wax for the entire treatment, re-heating it after each application. Often the wax was too hot and felt like it would burn. It also took 90 minutes - extraordinary length of time considering it was a straightforward treatment.

My 'sports' massage was definitely the worst I've ever had - and that includes the time I had a post-ski massage in Borovets in Bulgaria, where a man sat astride my back half the time. The girl had clearly had no training and didn't know what she was doing, and despite requests to apply more pressure, I barely felt anything. The room was bare and ugly, and the hole through the bed looked onto a small space heater and what looked like 2 ping pong balls. Not a great sight for an hour.

Do not go here! If you want a good treatment in Cusco, go to a spa in a nice hotel and pay the right price. It's worth it.

5  Thank tcbutler
andinaspacusco, Gerente at Andina Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Good afternoon .
I'm so sorry. But thanks to your observation we are improving day after day.
The people we have now are more capable.
Our facilities have improved.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

I want to totally recommend Andina Spa for a great massage. It's not the fancy pants place, it's humble. And the massages I have had there (2), have been beyond fantastic for an aching back from riding a motorcycle around the world as well as computer work here in Cusco. The price is right. It's not expensive and it's not as cheap as you'd find with masses of girls who offer massage on the street. Andina Spa is professional, clean and great value. I'd save your money for the super expensive ones and go here. There are 2 locations in town.

4  Thank becauseicanworldtour

Good afternoon
  I am very happy, thanks for your comment.
Our instincts we have expanded
best regards

Reviewed 16 May 2012

My wife and a friend came here after a 4 day trek, it was actually recommended to us by Samana as they were full. We arrived at Andina and noticed the qualifications that the owner has on the walls for various therapies. The price was very good and the massage was awesome. My wife likes a soft massage which she got and was very pleased with. I asked for a hard sports massage, 5 minutes in I asked for a little harder, the lady working on me was very tired in the end but I got exactly what I was after. Very impressed with this spa and would highly recommend it to you, will most certainly go back if I am ever in Cusco.

4  Thank Brad_JoLondon

Thanks so much for your comments. We are glad we could accomodate both you and your wife´s preferences. We always want to make the client happy! We hope you return again if you have the chance!