“Fabulous Inca Massage”

Cusco Bachelorette Party Spa Package
Ranked #9 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Cusco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer a variety of holistic experiences to fit all of our clients needs including: Massage, Facial, Body Scrub/Exfoliation,Waxing, Manicure, Pedicure, Salon Services, Sauna and Jacuzzi. Massage Modalities: Inca Healing, Hot Stone, Deep Tissue, Energetic, Sports, Shiatzu, Andean Special,Altitude Relief, Reflexology, Pre/Post Natal and others...
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Olga was fantastico!! Can't wait to come back. Great value. Can't find anything of this quality for the price in the States. A bit of street noise but after a while you won't notice.

Andina S, Director de Recepción at Andina Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We always want to give our clients the best quality service and have them leaving happy.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

After doing the inka trail we decided to treat ourselves to a massage. Andina spa was recommended by our hotel.
When we walked in, it did not look promising, but we both had a full body deep tissue massage and it was amazing!

Thank you for taking the time writte us a comment. We are glad that you were pleased with your massage. Since this time we have upgrade our salon and thank you for giving us suggestions to upgrade our clients experience.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Our hostel recommended me Andina Spa to get a waxing and they didn't disappoint. I had at Brazilian waxing for 45 sol, which is a very good price in Cusco and the result is very good too! Before, I had a look at some other spa's but they were either very expensive or didn't really look professional. The owner of Andina Spa is very friendly and the staff (a young woman) very accurate. I would definitely go there again and recommend it to everybody.

3  Thank Philipp-Karin

Thank you for taking the time to write us review and recommend us as well. We are glad that your experience with us was everything that you expected and hope that you return to us next time your in Cusco.

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

What a treat after a month on the road. I had the 'mixed' massage which was half deep tissue & half hot stone. The masseuse was excellent & very professional. The massage was 60 soles (they knocked 10 off which I later gave as a tip) which is less than £20-amazing value for money considering I pay £50-60 for a decent massage in the UK. Ignore negative comments, definitely give this place a try.

Thank you so much for writing us a kind review. We are glad that your massage with us was to standard as we always try to provide our clients with the best quality service and hve them leaving happy. We hope you return to us next time youre in Cusco!

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I am a huge fan of Trip Advisor and usually respect the reviews. I don't know how so many people got this one so wrong. I just had the worst massage at Andina Spa. The woman stopped and started so many times I can't remember. She had no idea what she was doing. She would rub my ears, then stop, then massage my scalp, then a bit later go back to my ears. This was in the first 10 minutes. The following 60 minutes were more follies and stumbles, and then came the TOO hot rocks.

I hope this helps someone. I tend to throw out the seldom terrible reviews about a service. Trust me on this one. I am right on, or go try for yourself.

3  Thank kaelson
andinaspacusco, Gerente at Andina Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Good morning
Thanks to your comment we have improved and we have selected and well trained staff best regards