“Le Soleil does not need any more 5s”
Review of Le Soleil

Le Soleil
Ranked #11 of 758 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Le Soleil is the first restaurant gourmet French food in the city of Cusco. Proposes true flavors and wines of French culture, the only place where you can taste the classics of this kitchen, for example, rillettes, confit de canard, creme brulee. Offers an exclusive menu prepared only with fresh products according to market dishes available. In the space bar you can taste wine by the glass even the excellent French wines. The restaurant is open for all age groups and is also available for private events such as: Weddings, cocktails.
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Although Le Soleil has plenty of "5"s, as a foodie I have to still give it another 5. Very authentic French food in Cusco. It is also reasonably priced. The owner Art is very attendant to your needs. It is tucked away in an alley but the ambience inside is great.

marcinart, Owner at Le Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for loving us on TA; and yes, we need more 5s ;)) it is our daily bonus to know that people appreciate our efforts to provide a good food and service.
We are proud to be able to fullfil our guests' expectations.
If one day you visit Cusco again please drop by le Soleil for more authentic French food.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

What a wonderful surprise!! We expected to be pleased, but our experience there went way beyond that. The food and service were excellent and the restaurant is beautiful. I can't think how it could have been better. We chose the seven-course tasting menu -- every course was better than the last. Whatever else you choose to do in Cusco, do not miss Le Soleil.

Dear Magjo,

Thank you for your last week visit at le Soleil and thank you for your nice comment about us.
We like when people say that we are e nice surprise in Cusco ;)) Thank you for rating us as excellent for both food and service. I am glad that you liked our deco which is not the case of everybody...;) taste is taste we said...
I do hope that one day you can visit us again: it will be a great pleasure to host you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 October 2013

What can i say that others have not said already, the food is outstanding, the service is excellent. Try the seven course tasting menu and do not miss the chance to visit this restaurant.

1  Thank eoireitum
marcinart, Owner at Le Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent visit at le Soleil and thank you for your great comment; I was pleased to contribute to your special event and I am glad that everything went right and your lady was happy ;)
Have a great trip back to Scotland and if one day you visit Cusco again please stop by le Soleil.

Arthur Macinkiewicz

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Refreshing, welcoming, fabulous food! A group of 9 went for dinner, and were awed by the innovation, flavor, and great wine pairings (when Customs allows the wine to get into the country). Art is a wonderful host. Two people enjoyed the 7-course tasting menu, and Art generously brought the other seven people two of the courses. Two of us went back the next day for lunch to have items we didn't have the night before! A MUST visit in Cusco.

marcinart, Owner at Le Soleil, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Dear Karen,

Great to hear from you! I do hope your journey back home was safe.
Many thanks for your visit and many thanks for your superb review about le Soleil.
It was so nice and fun to host you and your group and the second day you and your friend!
Happy faces we saw after your meal, are our bonus and recognition of all team's hard work.
Thank you for mentionning customs ;)) sometimes people do not understand that bringing delicacies from France to Cusco at 11000 feet is not that easy.
It was such a pleasure to host you and I really do hope that one day our paths can cross again and if it is in Cusco, it will be definetly at le Soleil ok? ;))
Please say hello to everybody, my very best regards,

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I must say I'm not a connoisseur. We took the 7 course tasting menu, and it was a brat experience. Many exquisite flavours mixing french cousin and peruvian ingredients. The staff is very friendly and the very sympathetic owner supervises the main room and helps you choosing your wine.

Dear Nello,

Thank you for your visit and thank you for your nice comment about us; I am glad that your experience was memorable. We are happy that you liked our food and wine and as well our service.
If one day you can come back and visit us, it will be a great pleasure to host you and share more of our menu.