“Great range of delicious food and excellent friendly service. Good prices too”

Aguaymanto Resto Bar
Ranked #187 of 770 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Peruvian, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014

What can I say, one of the best restaurants in Peru, looks and feels new but very homey and the range of dishes is big and very interesting. Everyone can find something for themselves. Highly recommended if passing by Cusco

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We had a fantastic time. Great service and amazing food! Best we had on our trip. Manuel told us everything about each food. Eco friendly and good for vegetarians and perfect for meat eaters, too.

1  Thank Nathalie B
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We had an excellent time. We signed up for a cooking class with Angel. He took us on a tour of a market to purchase ingredients for our lunch. We went through talking to the locals and vendors sampling fruit and drinks along the way. It was a great introduction to the cuisine and locally available produce and learning about the Peruvian culture.
We went back to the restaurant and cooked AlpacaSaltado. Then we made several drinks including different Pisco Sours and Chilcanos, my new favorite drink for the trip.
Everyone at the restaurant was great and would definitely go back, grab a map or a cab, it's a little place hidden in a courtyard.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I had aji de galina and it was very good. The staff is really kind and the atmosphere was great aswell. The pisco sours were awesome. The place may be hard to find but it's worth the time. I would totally go back there.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I had Alpaca Saltada and it was yummy. I had Alpaca in other places but nothing like this. I also had Chilcanos for drinks which were also great. I would def go back to this restaurant and taste the Aji de Gallina and try the shots of the macerated Pisco with fruits.
Thanks to the friendly staff for making my stay in Cusco lovely.