“Great pizza, beer and salads”
Review of La Bodega 138

La Bodega 138
Ranked #33 of 748 Restaurants in Cusco
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Best pizza and craft beer we have had in South America thus far. The salads are fresh, filling and beautifully presented. Good atmosphere and speedy/friendly service.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Had lunch here today and I have to say, they have the best Pizza that I have had in Cusco to this point, and I don’t see how it could be toped. While they don’t actually have a blue bull pizza on the menu, they do have a torito, which has three different meats on it; I ordered this and asked them to add blue cheese to it as well, thus the blue bull.

The pizza was made fresh and in a traditional wood fired adobe oven, the crust is thin, which seems to be typical in Cusco, and cooked to perfection. If you are in Cusco and want pizza, this is the place to go. Now I can’t wait to go back and try one of their other dishes.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Great woodfire pizza! Delicious toppings and very well priced. Great tiramisu too :) A great little place to enjoy a tasty lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

My husband has the Bodega pizza and i had the kiwi, blue cheese and prosciutto pizza. We drank their local craft beer and had a great time. We walked in sort of late on a weeknight but still got pretty good service (they brought us the wrong beer twice) and the pizza was the best we had in Cusco.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

This was a great find! My friend bought an original artwork from off the wall and the staff were friendly and attentive. The food was so fresh and if you are craving something healthy then definitely stop by for a long lunch. I had the bodega salad and amazing red wine to boot!
Definitely stop by as it was brilliant!

1  Thank Lesleigh J