“Decent hot cocoa and chocolate banana bread”

Patricia Valer Ugarte
Ranked #9 of 29 Dessert in Cusco
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

A friend and I stopped at this cafe on the way back to our hostel after lunch. I was looking for a better "cafe" menu like lattes, mochas, etc, which the cafe lacks but I settled on a hot chocolate and my friend got a big slice of the chocolate banana bread thy were serving. Nothing to write home about, but good prices for what you get. The salads that I saw walk past looked tasty.

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

We had great coffee and sandwiches here, as well as a fabulous piece of lemon pie :) staff is great, menus come in Spanish , English or French . Loved it! Too bad it doesn't stay open till late...

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Just had tea and the chocolate banana cake, which was amazing. The family were very friendly and we were pleased to find this little gem just across the street from our hotel. Simple, but excellent

Reviewed 15 August 2013

A small cafe in a very nice area of Cuzco. It's a French style place with some Peruvian influence. I would say they make one of the best and Cappuccino in town and they cakes are very good: I had the lemoncurd cake and I really recommand it.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Very cute cafe with great (but a bit pricey) juices, nice salads and amazing desserts. You must try the cakes, I especially recommend the plantain-chocolate one but they all looked amazing.