JW Marriott El Convento Cusco
US$491
US$456
Orbitz.com
3,076 results
All reviewspirqa restaurantresort feemachu picchuformer conventinca wallegg stationsteam roombreakfast buffetextra oxygenbeautiful propertycoca teapisco soursthe main squarehigh altitudelobby areaaltitude sicknessbottled water
Reviewed 3 May 2014

A hundred yards from the main square, walk into the courtyard and you are taken to another world as you walk through the original monastery arch and into reception. Our room looked onto the beautiful courtyard with massive tapestries spread around the 2nd floor walkway and tables where we ate breakfast. There are pre Incan ruins in the basement and we took the 6pm tour, well worth the 30 minute history lesson. the staff, food, service and quality were all 100% JW standard. Highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Peebles123
JWMarriottCusco, Manager at JW Marriott El Convento Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review through the Trip Advisor website.

It is a real honor to hear that you had a pleasant your stay and an important guest like you consider our property one of the best JW Marriott definitely is a compliment for us, thank you so much.

We are pleased to show our guests some of our rich history in the hotel tour we provide gladly and also maintain the culture, in combination with the elegance and comfort that a JW Marriott offers. Definitely the JW Marriott Cusco has become a clear example of Cusco warmth with excellent architectural work of which we are very proud.

I hope we can host you again in the near future; and share with you the perfect combination between the Peruvian hospitality and the one that JW Marriott offers.

Cordially yours,

Reviewed 2 May 2014

My wife and I visited Cusco for our anniversary from April 26-29, 2014. The hotel is absolutely stunning. We were amazed at every turn how Marriott was able to transform this property into one of the most beautiful properties I have ever stepped foot in. Rooms were comfortable and luxurious. The service was of the highest caliber and everyone we came in contact with wore a genuine smile and made you feel like you were their only guest. I cannot wait to return to Cusco and the JW Marriott!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Let me express my appreciation for sharing with us your kind comments through the Trip Advisor website.

I am very pleased that you have chosen the JW Marriott Cusco and this magical city in order to celebrate your anniversary, please accept my sincere congratulations about that.
It is a real honor that you mention our hotel is one of the most beautiful properties, thank you very much for it, we are very proud to preserve our historical legacy and make part of this to our guest.

I am glad to know that we exceeded the expectations of our most important guests like you. All of our associates are committed to provide the best service ever, definitely each of them are a good Marriott Ambassadors.

Your comments encourages us to continue in pursuit of excellence in the service we provide to our guests as important as you.

If you would think we should improve in any specific issue of our products or services, please feel free to contact me. In order to find the best way to always reach our guests needs, and the excellence in the service.

Warm regards ,

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My wife and I spent 3 nights at the JW Marriott Cusco and loved every bit of it. A converted monastery, the hotel is full of charm and beautiful architectural details. Yes, the room is a bit small, but with so much to do in Cusco and around the hotel grounds (including a very lovely pool, spa and bar), you won't want to spend much time in the room. The location is perfect and the restaurant (especially the breakfast buffet) is exceptional for a hotel. We can't wait to visit again real soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful review with us through the Trip Advisor website

I feel deeply honored that you chose the JW Marriott Cusco for your stay in this historic city. Hotel that was built thinking in the experiences that our guest would have during their stay with us, and also we tried to maintain the structure of the San Augustine’s Convent without leaving the comfort of the JW Marriott.

As you mentioned this is not a common hotel, for our guest, besides the comfortable rooms, we have created the way they could enjoy our facilities, for example every night at 18hrs. we have a tour for the hotel this without charge, where we explain you the history about this Convent, the process of it construction , our goal is you have a pleasant stay and also you could learn a little be more about our historical legacy of which we are very proud.

We will be looking forward to receiving you one again in the not too distance future, and offer you the special combination of Peruvian hospitality and the one that JW Marriott offers.

If we can be of any other assistance within the future, please do not hesitate to contact me. It will be a pleasure to assist you.

Gerente General

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is so beautiful with the use of stone and wood. It takes your breathe away. The staff is there for your every need and so helpful. The rooms are well appointed, very modern, and the beds are so comfortable! We are so happy we chose this hotel to start our trek to Machu Picchu. Well worth it!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Claudia G, Manager at JW Marriott El Convento Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review with us through our Trip Advisor website.

It really flatters me to read your kind comment regarding our property that was part of San Augustine’s Convent; it retains the essences of it in combination with the JW Marriott comfort.

I am really glad to know you enjoyed our room facilities and its comfort the same that was made for guest like you that need to relax and recover energies after a long tour. I am very pleased to know that we exceeded the expectations of our most important guests like you. All of our associates are committed in order to provide you the best service and also go beyond your expectations.

Once again thank you for your kindness and for choosing our property as your home in the city of Cusco, I hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Gerente General

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Compared to the one in Lima this is a far much better hotel. Where to start ? Rooms , restaurant , service, location all superb. Can't fault this hotel it is beautifull in an old monesterio close the plaza de Armas. Highly recommended !!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

I would like to express my appreciation for sharing with us your kind through our Trip Advisor website.

I am very pleased that you had a wonderful stay and you enjoyed our outlets like the restaurant, our comfortable rooms, the excellent service, and of course the best location you can find in Cusco. It is a real honor that a guest like you could recommend us, thank you very much for that.

If you would think we should improve in any specific issue of our products or services, please feel free to contact us. In order to find the best way to always reach our guests needs, and the excellence in the service.

Warm regards