“A great way to see Machu Picchu”

Lorenzo Expeditions
Ranked #19 of 985 Tours in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: This is the most popular tour that we offer and there is good reason for it. When this tour was created, it was with the adventure seekers in mind. This tour is kind of like the Inka Trail ‘revamped’, but with the same pay off at the end: The glorious Lost City of the Inkas.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

So glad I booked with Lorenzo's. It was a really fun 3 days. The meals were superb and our guides (Wilian & Guido) went out of their way to ensure we had a great time! Very funny and informative guys. Do the zip-lining and white water rafting - they were both really thrilling activities.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"other companies"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Lorenzo Expeditions is one of many offices in Cusco offering a 3/4 day trek to Machu Picchu. Whilst I cannot claim to know the ins and outs of the other expeditions offered around town, Lorenzo Expeditions has left me with memories, blurred and tired, but enveloped in an over-arching theme of unadulterated euphoria. The activities including white water rafting, ziplining across valleys, swimming in natural hot springs and most of all trekking in, and learning about, the Inca valleys. All of which have left an indelible mark on me. Truly, I have never felt sop satisfied, tired with a stupidly wide grin on my face and I have Lorenzo´s funny, informative guides (big up Juan Carlos, Marco and Guido). Go. Honestly, four days, grand people, and it´s not a rip off.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Just returned from the 4 day/3 night jungle tour with Ronald and Marco. The trip was everything I expected and more. We had a large group of 14 with varying ages, and it was fun for everyone. Everything was perfectly coordinated by Ronald, and he always gave us great detailed information about what was going on day to day. The meals on the last three days were excellent. The biking was awesome, and Lorenzo made sure we were safe with the best equipment. Thanks for the Peruvian hospitality. Pachamama member.

1  Thank Explorer836214
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Not only did Lorenzo expeditions offer OUTSTANDING value for money on our 4d3n MP jungle trek, but we also stayed in good, clean hostels with warm showers and had fantastic meals, which was completely unexpected. Willian our guide was brilliant and other tour groups along the way even asked their guides if they could learn and experience what we were doing!!
Overall, an amazing trip, made better by an excellent guide and company.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Just returned from the best 4d/3n trip. Our guides; Wilian and Guido were exceptional. They really took care of us, were enthusiastic, funny and kept us entertained. They went out of their way to make sure we all had a great time.The food was delicious and accommodation nice. My boyfriend and I had a private room on 2 of the 3 nights. The activities like mountain biking, zip lining and white water rafting were so much fun and so well organised. There was a great mix of nationalities and everyone got along really well. I would highly recommend Lorenzo's expeditions and particularly Willian and Guido as guides to my friends.