“Dos Manos”
Review of Dos Manos Peru

Dos Manos Peru
Ranked #313 of 929 Tours in Cusco
Reviewed 28 February 2014

At Dos Manos Peru you receive a warm welcome. If you do not speak Spanish, that's no problem since there is always someone in the team who speaks English. I feel save to book a tour with Dos Manos since they offer a high security, good guides and good food and they have more than 7 years of experience. The information they provide is very clear and very detailed to reduce the risk of surprises.

1  Thank peetjedingess

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Because of the limited time I had in Peru I booked the 1 day tour with 2 manos on a very short notice.
This was a very good experience. I was picked up on time and the tour went the way I expected it to be.
Next time I travel to Peru I will book my trips again with them.

3  Thank Najat A
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Some weeks ago I went to Cusco again - yes I am a liitle bit of a Peru addict :). This time it was time for some adventure and I booked mountain biking and paragliding with Dos Manos. Since I've been in Cusco before and already booked tours with this agency and had a good experience I didn't want to try a different agency. There are many and you never know...All I can say is that I had a wonderful time and as the last time when I visited, all went very well. Just the paragliding was cancelled due to weather conditions, but the local staff did their best to give me a new date (I had a tight schedule) and in the end I enjoyed a beautiful flight in the Sacred Valley. My mountainbiking tour was also great, I had a very nice guide and he stopped wherever I wanted to take some pictures, or simply take a rest.
Next years holidays are alrady planned and I am looking forward to my next Peru - Nazca - Paracas experience!

1  Thank Steffi L
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I went together with my parents on several tours in Cusco. After seeing the Sacsayhuaman ruins on a mountain just behind the city center on our own and visiting some museums we felt it was time to do some guided tours as well. We quickly found the office and were helped out by local staff. Everything went easily and smoothly, we received some useful tips and a lot of information on our booked tours and after just 30 minutes walked out with train tickets to Machu Picchu in our hand and a booked tour to Maras and Moray. All in all, the agency looked very professional, gave lots of information and they worked quick in order to still get places for us on the Backpacker Train. The tours themselves were great, we took many pictures and our guides were professional with a great sense of humor!

1  Thank Anouk W
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We scheduled 2 tours with them. Sacred Valley tour was alright, we ended up getting in over an hour late which screwed up our travel plans later in the night. We then were supposed to do the mountain biking tour. At the last minute the moved the time up two hours to 7am pick up. We were picked up at 650am then made wait in the parking lot until 720am while the guides figured out transportation. One guide then settled on taking us by public bus. It was obvious that it was not organized at all and we felt uncomfortable and unsafe where they took us. We decided not to do the tour and were then told that we could get no refund because everything was already planned. Even though the guides told us they had been told little information before picking us up. Not worth it at all, each tour had extra entrance fees(which were not clearly stated or specified in the voucher), organization was poor, service and guides were just mediocre.

3  Thank scaponi212