The hotel is a simple hotel, but very well located, near to Plaza de Armas. The staff is extremely gentle and is always ready to help you. The bedroom are not that bedroom, but it´s okay specially because I made my reservation in a sale and paid only USD 69. It's not a luxuous hotel at all, but this is a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the ancient Inca and Spanish Colonial capital of Cusco, the 22-room Sonesta offers first-class lodging, with a taste of authentic Peruvian hospitality. This hotel is a train ride from Machu Picchu, and an ideal home base for exploring the Imperial City of Cusco, center of the Inca and Spanish colonial cultures. Also close by are many shops and artists' studios offering traditional and contemporary crafts as well as exciting nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Sonesta Cusco
- Cusco Sonesta Posadas Del Inca