This hotel gets points for location. It's right off the Plaza de Armas in Cusco. Otherwise, the rooms are quite outdated - dark, and even if they are cleaned daily, the rooms don't look clean. The bathrooms look quite sad. Also, the windows do not lower the street noise. The curtains don't close and open easily. We had reservations for 2 rooms with 2 queen beds each. When we got there, they tried to give us 2 rooms with1 queen bed each. My friend and I had to share a bed because they didn't have the rooms that we had reserved. I think you can get a better deal somewhere else in Cusco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the ancient Inca and Spanish Colonial capital of Cusco, the 22-room Sonesta offers first-class lodging, with a taste of authentic Peruvian hospitality. This hotel is a train ride from Machu Picchu, and an ideal home base for exploring the Imperial City of Cusco, center of the Inca and Spanish colonial cultures. Also close by are many shops and artists' studios offering traditional and contemporary crafts as well as exciting nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Sonesta Cusco
- Cusco Sonesta Posadas Del Inca