We stayed here 3 nights. The staff was super nice, super helpful. The breakfast in the morning is tasty and fresh and you'll find everything you need to energize you for the day. The hotel is very clean, the beds are super comfortable. We had a backside room, as opposed to being on the street, and it was very quiet most of the time. Yet the one thing I can recommend is ear plugs or a white noise machine: people who get up to leave for Machu Pichu begin their goings at 5:00 a.m. and it never ceases to amaze me how inconsiderate other guests often are. They will talk and close their doors loudly and you will be disturbed unless you have something to drown the noise or you are a heavy sleeper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of the ancient Inca and Spanish Colonial capital of Cusco, the 22-room Sonesta offers first-class lodging, with a taste of authentic Peruvian hospitality. This hotel is a train ride from Machu Picchu, and an ideal home base for exploring the Imperial City of Cusco, center of the Inca and Spanish colonial cultures. Also close by are many shops and artists' studios offering traditional and contemporary crafts as well as exciting nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Sonesta Cusco
- Cusco Sonesta Posadas Del Inca