2,675 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelmachu picchuinca palaceupgraded to a suiteconcierge desksun templeno air conditioningbreakfast buffetinti raymihistoric buildingsister hotelhotel restaurantcoca teasacred valleypisco soursloved this hotelthe location is perfect
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I and my wife were excited to see Machu Picchu, one of the true wonders of the world. But I found another wonder in a very unique and ecologically friendly hotel. It showcased the special ecology of this historical site. So I and my wife got two wonders for the price of one.And a very romantic night by the chimney.

Room Tip: Must have lots of windows and a chimney
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for having chosen our Luxury collection hotel in Cusco.
We are happy to know that you enjoyed our property.
Moreover thank you for kind words… So I and my wife got two wonders for the price of one…

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Don't get me wrong, this is a good hotel. Service was great, location good, rooms well appointed but I did not think overly spacious. I just think that you can probably get something fairly comporable for a little less money. Not having stayed at other hotels in Cusco, I don't know if any others are better, but I actually found the rooms a little noisy. If you stay, ask to get a room facing inward (on one of the courtyards). The street facing rooms are noisy.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear guest,
Thank you for review our property.
In regards to the location we are located in the heart of Cusco city, close to the main tourist attraction just a walking distance.
Be sure we take note about the noisy that you mentioned in order to improve the room.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

The hotel is located perfectly in the old town. The quality of the rooms and the building is a real 5 star hotel which has managed to keep coziness and a warm atmosphere. Best of all is the very friendly and service oriented staff. Everyone from doormen, concierge service, reception, spa and restaurant service gave a service that we dream to experience again.
The SPA is a jewel after a long day of walking
Next time we visit Cusco we for sure will stay here again. THANK YOU

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for having chosen our hotel Turing your last stay in Cusco.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our property.
In regards to the location we are close to the main tourist attraction just walking distance, in the heart of Cusco city.
Moreover thank you for your comments about my team work.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Great property conveniently located minutes from the main square and across the street from a major attraction. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. There's even a little terrace to relax on without peering crowd eyes. TV had some English channels for the kids which was a blessing at the end of the day. The staff was friendly, esp the restaurant manager who helped me get inside the kitchen to use the microwave to prepare a meal for my v picky kids! :)

Room Tip: Ask for room on the 3rd floor if terrace access is needed.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments about our Palacio del Inka.
As you said, the hotel is conveniently located minutes from the Main Square and cross the street from major attraction. We will be happy to know that you enjoyed our property.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Palacio Del Inka is one of the best hotel in the world! This is located at the heart of Cusco and near to all the tourist spot. The facade of the hotel is very ordinary but when go inside you will be mesmerize by its beauty. The lobby is a like a museum, old paintings adorns the wall, its was like a museum. The lobby smells great. Staff are very friendly starting from the bellboy, receptionists etc. This hotel is one of a kind, mixture of old and new. The room is big with modern interiors and appliances like LCD TV, Ipad dock, etc. Breakfast is really good! Ambiance is very cozy

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank jongmd1973

Dear guest,
Thank you for your kind comments about our Palacio del Inka.
It is satisfactory to know that the service and the hotel were to your liking.
As you said the hotel is one of a kind, mixture of old and new, with modern conveniences that create an unforgettable experience.