2,754 results
All reviews beautiful hotel machu picchu inca palace upgraded to a suite sun temple concierge desk no air conditioning breakfast buffet inti raymi historic building hotel restaurant coca tea sacred valley pisco sours loved this hotel the location is perfect altitude sickness
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed at Libertador 3rd week of March 2014. Although we took medicine for altitude sickness, and drank lots of coca tea, we still felt sick. Luckily, the hotel provided oxygen tanks free of use for 5 minutes. But more than that, they will charge US25.

All the staffs are very courteous. We got a little problem with room service for dinner due to language barrier, but we ended up with their delicious noodle soup and a basket of bread. This is not part of their menu but they usually serve this for people not feeling well.

There are lots of shops, which are walking distance to the hotel. There are lots of vendors, too. I particularly like this kind man that sells paintings, which are supposedly painted by him and his son. The paintings are nice, and make for a nice souvenir.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank tansally
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review our property.
As you mentioned, we provided oxygen, free of charge during 05 minutes.
Furthermore thank you for your comments about my team work, be sure we take note about your comments in order to improve our service.
Also, There are lots of shops, which are walking distance to the hotel.
We will be pleased to serve you again in the future.
Best Regards

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Even if the hotel has a beautiful architecture and a nice location it is not worth the money. Firstly, it has the worst gym ever for a 5 star hotel. It is small, lacking of women weights or mats (for yoga or just stretching) and both treadmills don't function. One may only access the pool and sauna by paying a high amount of money. Rooms are a nice size but balconies are small and the only view is a wall of bricks.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Clara I
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for having chosen our hotel, during your visit to Cusco city.
Moreover thank you for your comments about the architecture and the location.
Be sure we take note about the gym in order to improve our service.
We will be pleasure to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Excellent hotel 5 stars but with no air conditioning, only heating system. I thought I was going to faint with so much heat.
Great attention but no swimming pool available though it is read as having a pool. What they call pool is a small pool only for people that decide to pay for massages.
However great hotel architecture and good food.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for having chosen our hotel, during your visit to Cusco city.
Moreover thank you for your comments about the hotel architecture and the food.
In regards to the pool, this is a Spa Pool Water Treatment. Be sure we take note about the air conditioning.
We will be pleasure to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Palacio del Inka was by far the most amazing and luxurious hotel I have ever stayed at. The service was impeccable and the staff couldn't be kinder. It was worth every penny spent, especially after finishing my 4 day Inca Trail hike. My only regret was not having enough time to visit their amazing spa! I hope that I have another opportunity to stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments about our Palacio del Inka Hotel.
I am happy to know that you enjoyed our property, be sure I have showed your lines to my team work.
We will be pleasure to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

This hotel is very nice, certainly qualifying as a 5-star hotel. The staff are amazing and helpful, they can arrange anything and when we arrived a very friendly, professional, and helpful bellman showed us our room, pointing out all the features, and retrieved our baggage from storage within minutes. The room is very clean and elegant, with the bathrooms being the highlight. I have to say, though, that the hotel charges WAY too much for in-room internet, $10 plus tax. Additionally, the breakfast is $25 PER PERSON! If you want a similar hotel for less, (and free breakfast) stay at the Casa Andina Private Collection, a block away. Also note that many rooms have doors to a public balcony (if you like your privacy, please note this).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for review our property.
Moreover thank you for your comments about the rooms and my team work.
I am proud of them.
We will be pleasure to serve you again in the near future.