“Everything top notch!”

Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco
Ranked #9 of 171 Hotels in Cusco
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Excellent service, beautiful old school decor, food and bar impeccable, and a really great location. No criticism whatsoever.. and the breakfast patio.. wow! Its the perfect place to stay for a change from the more backpacker setting of Cusco.

Room Tip: Ask for view to the mountains
1  Thank Alexa F
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Thank you for your kind comments about our Palacio del Inka.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our property and specially the décor, the food and location.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

This nice hotel is at the top of the list. Our third visit to Cusco and first time at Palacio del Inca. Hosts are extremelly well trained and courteous. The breakfast variety is based on typical and american menu. Be assured of its cleanliness on all public areasand rooms. Highly satisfied.

Room Tip: Walking distance to restaurants, historic places and main plaza.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear guest.
Thank you for having chosen our Palacio del inka during your visit to Cusco city.
It is satisfactory to know that the service were to your liking.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

This hotel does not look like much from the outside, but as soon as you walk in you are engulfed in the experience of this beautiful hotel. The lobby was beautiful, and all of the areas where I walked around were equally nice. I stayed here one night on my way to Macchu Picchu and another night on my home from there. I must say that the room I had the first night was MUCH nicer than the one I was given the second night. If I had only stayed in the room from the second night, I may not have had the same overall impression of this hotel. The location is located in a very convenient location to everything. The staff is all very friendly. The breakfast buffet was amazing! The coffee was the best I had on all of my travels. The rooms (especially my first one) were spacious and comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this area.

Thank you for your kind comments about our Palacio del Inka.
My team and I are happy to know that you enjoyed the room, the breakfast buffet and the lobby.
Moreover thank you for recommend us.
We hope you have the opportunity to return soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 24 August 2014

beautiful place,staff always attentive & friendly....can´t wait to come back again...
awesome experience............................................................................................................

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Moreover thank you for your kind words about my team work.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

All my perfect stay in Peu began at this hotel, I could not ask for more, it was an experience that I will not forget. always smiling and attentive to your needs, all the stuff is very friendly and courteous, the concierge counter know absolutely everything about the city and what to do in your spare time away from the things already scheduled. Rooms are beautiful and comfortable. The property itself has a great history and is wonderful to explore.
The food is the best around Cusco, and not to mention the bar, an experience that every traveler should have to go through Cusco, I highly recommend it, if you want an experience you will not forget, so this is the place, a terrific place to get all the travel spectatives. Now I'm back in Autralia, and be back with my family and toad I'll stay in this Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you for your kind comments about our Palacio del Inka.
My team and I are happy to know that everything was to your liking.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

They call it luxury but after paying high price you have to go to lobby to check emails. Password changes everyday and still internet does not work. I paid for some apps but due to slow speed could not download whole night.
Overpriced.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank joe9999369

Dear guest,
Thank you for having chosen our Palacio del Inka. Be sure we take note your comments about the internet service in order to improve our service. We will be pleased to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Truly a 5 star experience. Everything is top notch at this property. Every single employee speaks to you in the hallways, in the lobby, whether you are coming in or going out, everyone greets you.
When you ask for directions for anyplace in the hotel, they insist on walking you there! The customer service is exemplary in every way. The rooms are lovely. The breakfast superb, and the dining room for dinner excellent. You can walk to the square about two short blocks away easily.
I am on a tour but wish I has known about this hotel as they also do tours to all the sites you want to see, Machu Pichu, the sacred valley, etc. if would have flown directly into Cusco, avoiding Lima!

1  Thank scootermama55
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for having chosen our Palacio del Inka in your last visit to Cusco city.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our property.