“Beautiful Plaza with great shopping”
Review of Plaza de Armas

US$68.00*
Cusco by Night Including Pisco Sour and The Planetarium
Ranked #5 of 174 things to do in Cusco
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Look. You are in a foreign country with many very poor people. There is going to be crime. I wish I'd been more aware. The plaza was lovely, but the sights and sounds made me complacent. I had may wallet and all of my credit cards, license etc., lifted. I could rant and rave...and i did my share, but when I think back, the child that took it thought he was doing his best to support his family. Does the loss of my money and things hurt? Absolutely. Will I visit again? Absolutely. Did I somehow help the people of Peru? I hope so. Just be aware of the dangers and you will be fine. Keep money in a money belt and passport in a separate place. It's not hard to do.

1  Thank Katelyn K

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Festivals, shopping, restaurants, historic buildings, whatever you want from Cuzco, you got it almost 24 hours a day..

Reviewed 5 July 2014

You think you have seen it all...but there is so much detail in every single corner of this Plaza,that you really need to walk around it again. Many restaurant,shops, travel agencies museum and the Cathedral adorn the Plaza de Armas in. Cusco. And every corner will give you a new place to look at.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Good restaurants nearby and overpriced shops. Great place for a walk and pictures, but other than this not much around unless you are keen to go in a church.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Good for lounging about but you will be approached by people selling something if you sit on the benches. MacDonalds is best VFM for people watching.