See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 April 2018

This place should be avoided at all cost! The breakfast, as sparse as it is, is inedible. I was forced to stay here for several days by my tour operator and the 2 times I tried to eat the breakfast I got uncomfortably sick with the common gastrointestinal condition that travelers sometimes incur. The juice is in one of those nice dispensers that has a cooling core in the center but the core isn't used. And the burners under the egg pan aren't utilized either. The bread and jam are left out overnight and are totally nasty.

Laundry service here is a complete joke. One day they took my clothes and stuffed it under the counter and just tried to hand it back to me that evening as being washed. When I saw the particular individual that had done that in the morning he laughed about it in an unusual way, I believe he did it intentionally. Another time I had a pair of someone else's socks included with my clothes.

The rooms themselves (I had 2 different rooms over this period) would probably be worth 2 stars but with this kind of service that isn't going to happen.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

3* in Cusco- only good point is that it is central- rooms vary considerably- some have windows to outside most face corridors- curtains may or may not screen them - several people in group had to change rooms. Staff not helpful. Would not book myself!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
DANIEL H, Gerente at Emperador Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Sorry clarifies your OPINION.
You can verify that of the 27 rooms of the HOTEL, only one room has window to aisle and has NO lower price.

We also invite you to qualify with objectivity the professional treatment of our new staff

We feel that you only refer to the aspect that for you is negative as are the windows of the rooms.

We look forward to your visit to better serve

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I would recommend the Emperador to anyone who is going to visit Cusco. Very friendly staff especially Aldo. Rooms are nice and clean. Comfy beds and showers are very nice. Wifi in all areas and the breakfast bar is nice.

Thanks team.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
DANIEL H, Gerente at Emperador Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you very much for your valuable opinion. We always look for our guests to have a good memory of their emperor Hotel in Cusco. We look forward to your next visit to Cusco
Best regards

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night at hotel as part of tour. Our bus got into Cusco at 6am. We were allowed into our room by 8. Staff were friendly and amenities were more than adequate. Breakfast was part of the deal and this was fine

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We had an issue with our reservation and were allowed to change it without charge.
Additionally, we were afforded an early check-in after a very long international flight. I would recommend this hotel for a stay and if I return will likely book again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends