We stayed here for 3 nights while in Cusco. The courtyard is gorgeous and lit-up beautifully at night. Never had the chance to try the restaurant but the bar and resto looked nice too. The rooms were very clean, loft style with small living quarters on the main floor and bedroom upstairs. The breakfast was nice including eggs, pastries, fruits and cereal but the coffee was outstanding. Great location just a few blocks from the main square and a nice (oxygen starved) stroll to the hill-tops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arqueologo is situated just a five-minute walk from Cusco's Main Square "Plaza de Armas", in the traditional San Cristobal neighborhood, with its narrow streets and Inca walls, colonial-era balconies and baroque churches. During the Inca period, our street was one of the main avenues of the imperial capital, connecting the center of the city with the great fortress of Saqsaywaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Arqueologo Exclusive Selection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Cusco
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Hotel