We stayed at Hotel Arqueologo in late July 2014 and it is a very nice hotel in a convenient location. The hotel is an easy walk from the plaza in the center of the city. The free breakfast was actually very good with eggs made to order. The rooms are heated, very clean, and the beds are comfortable as well. The courtyard and cocktail lounge with a nice big fireplace added to the charm of the hotel. But what really makes this hotel stand out is the super helpful and friendly staff. Alfredo helped us print out our boarding passes and called our tour operators for us, called taxis for us. The rest of the staff was also outstanding. We could tell they really wanted to help us in any way they could to make our stay in Cusco a great experience. I would definitely recommend Hotel Arqueologo to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Arqueologo is situated just a five-minute walk from Cusco's Main Square "Plaza de Armas", in the traditional San Cristobal neighborhood, with its narrow streets and Inca walls, colonial-era balconies and baroque churches. During the Inca period, our street was one of the main avenues of the imperial capital, connecting the center of the city with the great fortress of Saqsaywaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Arqueologo Exclusive Selection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Cusco
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Hotel