We stayed at Hotel Los Marqueses for 4 nights in April 2013 before and after our Macchu Picchu hike. Some of the things to know are:
- Excellent location: Hotel is well situated 2 blocks from the main Plaza de Armas and close to Plaza San Francisco. The main plaza is beautiful but very noisy and so it was nice to be within a comfortable walking distance of it without being impacted by the foot traffic and noise.
- Beautiful architecture: the hotel is gorgeous with archways and old colonial style architecture. The rooms are well proportioned but lack wi-fi - you have to go down to the lobby for it. The deluxe rooms seemed really nice so it make sense to splurge if you can afford it.
- Staff: was excellent and very gracious. Special shout to Mariela who made all the arrangements with me over email and who was very prompt with her responses.
- Food: was actually delicious. Great breakfasts every morning (included) and I even ordered room service one night and was very pleasantly surprised.
- Services: do a great job with the laundry and it was quite inexpensive. Same day service offered.
Would definitely stay here again.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Breakfast