All reviewsmachu picchueggssan blasthe main squareyogurthot watercentral heatingtop floorcharming hotelspecial thankscoca teasmall hotelthe hotel staffminute walknice bathroomhighly recommend this hotelcomfortable rooms
Reviewed 14 February 2014

This hotel has a good level of comfort and cleanliness. It is well situated for exploring Cusco. Staff are helpful and amenable. A special thank you to Gina behind the desk for assisting me in finding medical attention and checking me on my flights as well as printing my boarding passes.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Dugnano
AntoineLima, Owner at Los Apus Hotel & Mirador, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your visit and review. I hope you are feeling better now.
I hope we did meet your expectations and that you did like Cusco as much as we did like to have you at the hotel.
Have a great week.

Antoine Hamel

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This hotel is in a great location for exploring Cusco which is a fascinating place. We stayed for 3 nights before going off to Machu Picchu then returned for an overnight having left our luggage there. Staff were good. Breakfast was poor, but you can eat well in Cusco town. We had a very disturbed first night with lots of noise and fireworks all night but that's not the hotel's fault.

Room Tip: Try to stay away from the street
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rosek963
AntoineLima, Owner at Los Apus Hotel & Mirador, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your review.
I would definitely be interested in knowing about the breakfast that you judge as "poor". What did you miss? With what could we complete our offer to satisfy your needs?
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Antoine Hamel

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Hotel & Mirador Los Apus for 4 days and it was one of the best places we'd stayed at whilst in Peru.

The breakfast was varied, well cooked and well presented. The staff were very friendly, accommodating and professional.

I had a birthday whilst I was there and even though I was thousands of miles away from friends and family they really surprised me with cake and songs!

I'd definitely recommend staying here if you visit Cuzco.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We stayed 4 nights at this hotel and we were very satisfied with our choice.
The hotel is very nice and well located close to Plaza de Armas, but away from the main road. The main door to the hotel stays closed at all times, so we felt very safe there.
The staff is very friendly and very helpful, they helped us with everything, answered all our questions.
Room was very clean and bathrooms too.
Special thanks for the breakfast, witch was from 5AM to 10AM and we had it on the on the 4th floor with a good view of the surrounding areas.
The breakfast buffet was delicious with a lot of kind fresh fruits, local cereals, any kinds of eggs, cheeses, jams, a variety of juices and breads and hot drinks.
Absolutely no complaints.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The hotel has a different rooms, a few of them have a nice small balcony, but they are situated to Choquechaca street and it could not a good choice if you need more quiet surroundings to sleep. If you need more quiet ask another rooms on the 3rd or 4th floor, but remember some of them don't have a window and day lights. The good choice is room 303, 306, 301.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tanya L
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We only stayed 1 night at this hotel after the Inca Trail before heading to the coast, but wish we had stayed here over the other place we stayed in Cusco before the trail. This place was in a great location and had loads of character. The rooms were very clean and well appointed. The only downside was that we were given a room with 2 single beds instead of a larger bed for a couple so recommend ensuring you request a 'matrimonial room' if you are a couple (a double room can also be 2 single beds). Breakfast was also one of the better ones we had while in Peru.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple