All reviews machu picchu san blas eggs the main square yogurt hot water central heating top floor charming hotel coca tea special thanks small hotel the hotel staff minute walk nice bathroom highly recommend this hotel comfortable rooms
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We loved staying here. Spent 4 nights. Great location, friendly staff, nice room with balcony overlooking street. Quiet. great breakfast, sometimes on the 4th floor with a wonderful view. This is a small hotel, which we prefer.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I had the pleasure of spending three night in Los Apus while in Cusco for the first time. I booked a bit last minute and nevertheless had an excellent service and the driver who picked me up at the airport was there on time waiting regardless of the flight delay I had. The staff was very friendly and eager to make me feel at home and help me enjoy Cusco to the maximum in the short time frame I had. They helpe me organize my trip to Machu Pichu and tour to see the city. The room was very clean and fully renovated. I think overall it was a great choice to stay at Los Apus and I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking to have a great experience in Cusco! Next time I'll visit the city I'll definitely stay in Los Apus again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony, the balcony is very nice!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank jon_aesch
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The staff at this hotel is so accommodating and helpful, the rooms are great and the breakfast is yummy. It's a good central, but quiet location and they are very oriented to trekkers, understanding what is needed and how to accommodate.

Room Tip: The rooms are little small if you have a lot of gear, so ask for a big one.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Wonderful little hotel located walking distance from the main square in Cusco. Yummy breakfast with eggs and fruit and cereals and more daily starting at 5am, or earlier if you leave for a trek or tour at an earlier hour. Service in phenomenal, rooms are comfortable with heat, hot water and great beds and available tea at all hours of the day and night! The hotel is pretty and well maintained. This is not a fancy 5 star hotel but it is unpretentious, clean, quiet, and everything was in really great working order.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Los Apus is a quaint modest hotel. We really enjoyed our stay there. The building features Inca stone walls and traditional architecture. The rooms are small, but adequate.

A tasty breakfast buffet is served daily starting at 5am. There is great variety and good quality of food including custom made eggs, breads, cereals, yogurt fruit, meat, cheese etc.

The front desk staff are friendly and helpful and were very patient with my Spanish. They also speak English well.

The location is good. It's quiet and only a 5 minute walk from the main square.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple