“Good memories United Mice”

United Mice - Day Tour
Ranked #103 of 960 Tours in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: United Mice is a Day Tour operator founded in 1987 involved in Eco-Adventure Tourism in the south-eastern part of Peru..
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have worked at United Mice 14 years ago and can only remember good things about the company. Back then, we were one of the best agency and I am sure they still are. People often don't realize how organization can be tricky in Peru..Forget about the guide being late for the meeting but focus on the essential. The staff, the equipment, the food...I remember going at the market with Salustio to buy the best quality food for the clients. The cooks make miracles on top of the mountains in the middle of nowhere they are amazing! Now in days there are many other agencies offering good services in Cusco I am sure of that but a company that has been running for almost 25 years has its merit. I highly recommend United Mice if you are looking for the best experience. Maite

2  Thank Maite M

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had a great experience truly amazing and very memorable. A large part of that was made possible thanks to the experience we had with United Mice. Specifically Daniel our guide and the porters and chef we had the whole team was incredible. We had delicious meals every night that were more than filling and our camp sites were always ready to go. We also appreciated the fact that Daniel got us out ahead of the crowd everyday and the selection of camp sights each day were also excellent. I really have no complaints form the experience and will be recommending you guys o friends. I really appreciate the time you guys take in planning and ensuring things go smooth. Also the knowledge and attention that Daniel paid to the group was invaluable he is truly an amazing guide. I highly recommend United Mice for doing the Inca Trail. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My boyfriend & I recently competed the 4d/3N Inca Trail trek. It was fabulous! Our guide Daniel did a terrific job of informing us of the Inca sites, as well as the flora & fauna. I loved how he pointed out all the Orchids. He was extremely contentious about each member of our group. We liked that it was a small group, only 5 of us. The cook made unbelievably delicious food out on the trail. Even Gluten Free for me! Only thing I would do differently would be, rent the inflatable air mattress. Oh, well. This tour company put on a great trek for us & we were very grateful.

1  Thank Kat T
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I recently got back from a 4d/3n Salkantay Trek. The trek was very hard and we ran into some bad weather but had a blast. Our guide Sol made sure we were safe and happy and came up with alternatives when things were not going right. She is very knowledgeable on the land and history and was always willing to answer all questions. We could not have asked for a better guide.

The cook we had, Martin, was extremely fast at making delicious foods and working with people with different food preferences. You could tell he loved to cook and wanted to make everyone happy.

It was an amazing experience which I will never forget. My only small complaint would be to get a private bus back to Cusco that would drop us off at the hotel since we were all exhausted.

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a week away on the Inca Trail and what a week it was!! Started off in Cusco for 2 days to aclimatise and explored the cities streets, markets and restaurants. On Day 1 of the trek we were picked up from the hotel and taken to KM82 and the start of our adventure. The guide was fantastic and he made sure that everyone enjoyed walking at their own pace and we took regular breaks to have snacks and take in the scenery. Every lunchtime and dinner was a highlight as the chef managed to cook up some great food from his humble cooking tent. The United Mice porters always seemed to be setting off first to get the best spot at the next campsite. I would highly recommend United Mice and will definitely use them again when I return