Probably one of the best hostel we had in South America.
Very clean, perfectly located, pro staff, quiet (we stayed in a double room in the other side, far from the bar).
Our double room was perfect. Cosy and some small details make a big difference on this hostel quality:
- a real big sink
- a hanger
- for once in a while, outlets were sufficient and well located (is it something they never think about in hostels ?!) as well as the bedside lamp
- there was like a second bed/couch where you could just relax
- room and sheets coloured
Not to talk about the hostel itself, inside a beautiful old colonial house with three amazing patios.
Brekfast was very nice and we found a good idea to add eggs for the ones waking up before 9am.
We tried the lunch box which was a good deal as well as a dinner there which is worthed.
So this hostel reaches basic expectations and exceeds them in a lot of areas. A perfect choice for a nice stay in Cusco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kokopelli Hostel has finally arrived in Cusco and with the best location of all! Just a 2 minute walk to Cusco's Plaza de Armas, our unique 200 year old house will offer you to experience the Magic of Cusco fusioned with Kokopelli's Energy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Kokopelli Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.