“Manu National Park”

Manu Wonderland Day Tours
Ranked #80 of 168 things to do in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the thrill of birdwatching and cultural tours in the exciting Amazon areas of Peru with Manu Wonderland Tours, up in the Andes, along the coasts and in the fantastic cities that are so full of life.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Manu National Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

I would like to share my expirience to manu national park , I went on a 5 days trip with Manu wonderland, I booked this tour without seeing any reviews,people at the travel agency were very friendly and cleared all my doubts. Our guide (Darwin) was very knowledgeable he showed us all the possible animals we can find in this wonderful jungle (we saw capyparas,pecaries a lot of monkeys ,caimanes and birds. Our cook Roberto did our travel luxury with all different dishes he was preparing everytime.
I would recommend this agency to go to the Manu Natiobnal Park and if I go back to Peru would stay with them.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Anthony B

Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MANU RESERVED ZONE 7D / 6N”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

I did manu national park with manu wonderland tours 7d 6n ,we saw a lot of animals,boat trip for 3 days was fantastic,our tour guide Marco was very knoledgable, I recommend this travel agency all organization was good we get everything they promisse.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank AlonJ703
Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Trip to Manu with Joel Bardales”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2012

I did a 4 days trip manu national park withJoel Bardales.
was a great trip, a great guide. really recomended !!1

Visited May 2012
1 Thank galitushy
Ocean City, Maryland, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awseome!!! Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2012

The trip was the best experience ever, the tourist guide was accurate and very nice, they make sure that you have a great time. I really recommend this trip to anyone.Is safe an inexpensive for all that you can see..

Visited July 2012