“Thrilling and very safe”
Review of Action Valley

Action Valley
Ranked #1 of 11 Fun & Games in Cusco
Reviewed 6 April 2014

It was a very thrilling experience. Professional and polite personnel. Very recomendable

Something that I didn't like was the quality of the recording equipment: Just a single old video camera that records video in DVD quality - bad resolution with a low framerate. There isn't a photographer on the ground.

It could be dramatically improved in that area, by getting a modern FullHD video camera or GoPro, and a professional still camera on the ground; or by filming and taking stills from the cage.

2  Thank Ernesto M

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Did the bungee jump and was very impressed by the professionalism of the staff. Safety is a top priority here they even get you to do a load of stretches before you jump. Friendly English speaking staff, felt very safe which makes it much easier to leap out of a cage at 122m. Great fun give it a shot

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Definitely something you must do if you are in Cusco. I did the bungee jumping and it was an amazing experience. One of the most exhilarating things I've ever done. Once I got to the top which was about 400 ft or 122 meters I was starting to get nervous but there was no need. I jumped out and it was amazing. The staff was very good and helpful and helped alleviate any doubts I had. For 185 soles (about 70$ US) they provided me with transportation to and from Cusco and a the bungee jumping ticket. I think it was well worth it and an experience I'll never forget.

1  Thank Glenn M
Reviewed 19 September 2013

The best experience ever, I never thought I'll do it, but once there Diego and Cesar told me my life will be different once I'll do it, and it was like they said, I'm more secure now and I have least afraid of risk of life, thank you guys the park is awesome and your crew are professionals and they know what they doing.
If you are in Cusco don't lose the the chance to do bungee is worth it for real and now I can said I did it Yeaaaaahhhh!!!.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Don't be afraid because of security, they are really good professionals and everything is really safe (even Cameron Diaz did it, and yep, that's what convinced me to do it, she wouldn't have done it if it wasn't safe).
It's the 4th biggest bungee jumping in the world (you can be proud of you if you do it!: 122 mts of free fall. Doing it in Cusco is just amazing, after doing it you just feel like you can do anything else! Plus, the company gives you a lovely bonnet! :)

2  Thank Dani_hu8